F**k Bank Of America!!!!!!

I work for BOA...

Whiterabbit. I hope you don't go screaming to anyone. I worked in a branch as a Sr. Personal banker and the worst thing you can do is yell at one of them. If you walk in there and explain that you are upset, not yelling, and explain your situation in most cases it will get handled right there. We are all human and they didn't personally mess up your account. They have lives and families just like you.

I used to get people who would come into my office from time to time and blow up on me. 98% of the time I could get them to calm down and we could work it out. I have had three people I have closed accounts on. If you come in to my office and scream at em and cuss and don't calm down I'll close your account and hand you a check with your account balance and wish you a good day, and it's all perfectly legal.

best thing is just go in act calm and go from there. No resolution calmy ask for the branch manager, no resolution from him, ask for his "Market Manager's" contact information. They all have them. Next step is to personally write a letter to Ken Lewis's office and send it out certified mail. You'd be amazed. He has a team of associates who actually answers his mail and sorts the issues. We are all human.

Liar. BOA workers don't have families. They work 24hour days and try to screw everyone they can. They don't sleep and they live off of the electrical current a scream puts through the phone.

I work for BOA...

Whiterabbit. I hope you don't go screaming to anyone. I worked in a branch as a Sr. Personal banker and the worst thing you can do is yell at one of them. If you walk in there and explain that you are upset, not yelling, and explain your situation in most cases it will get handled right there. We are all human and they didn't personally mess up your account. They have lives and families just like you.

I used to get people who would come into my office from time to time and blow up on me. 98% of the time I could get them to calm down and we could work it out. I have had three people I have closed accounts on. If you come in to my office and scream at em and cuss and don't calm down I'll close your account and hand you a check with your account balance and wish you a good day, and it's all perfectly legal.

best thing is just go in act calm and go from there. No resolution calmy ask for the branch manager, no resolution from him, ask for his "Market Manager's" contact information. They all have them. Next step is to personally write a letter to Ken Lewis's office and send it out certified mail. You'd be amazed. He has a team of associates who actually answers his mail and sorts the issues. We are all human.

Don't get me wrong man. i've worked in retail for almost 5 years, so i know screaming customers suck, and i was just ranting yesterday. I know from being on the receiving end of a pissed customer that you get more w/ honey then with vinegar.

i spoke with the manager, she explained their position, i explained mine, they refunded some of the fees, all was nice and peaceful, although i still don't understand some of the things that went on in my account. still have some issues to address, but time has to run its course i guess on those. still have to have my account there open due to my direct deposit from work, but will start looking for other banks in the meantime i guess. the people aren't the problem, i know that. but some of the policies they have there i'm kinda not liking.

the best thing you can do is find a good branch and find an honest and very good personal banker. i love my personal banker. joe takes care of every little complaint I have that i cannot handle over the phone or by myself. besides like highwaystar22 said, a letter is always the make it or break it note. write an onion note about someone that didnt provide you with adequate or rude service, it goes into their records. write a great note about how they helped you, it also goes into their records.

if all else fails and you must move banks. www.bankrate.com, that website with help you compare other branches/banks. most banks will help you switch banks. and to switch your direct deposit just contact you HR person and tell them wussup and they should walk you thru it. :) good luck.

and i'll be honest that usaa is hawt. so if you're former military or a dependant than that's a really great bank to be with.

my bank.

-no never over draft charges.
they say i can not pay if i do not have money on my account :eek:

-no checks.
they stopped the checking system 30 years ago.:eek:
they have these stupid visa electrons.
it works like visa anywhere in the world,
but if you use it you need to have that much money on you account or
othervice the tranaction will not go through.:eek:
so no owerdraft charge here.

-they pay 2% of intrest from my average monthly palance, every
month.:eek:

-maximum intrest for anything is 9%. and by law absolute max intrest for
anything in the hole country is 16%)

-they cive you full access to your own account through internet.
with this complicated password system (it changes every time you log on)
you can transwer money to any account in the world and pay any bill through the internet using your own money.
(not the credicard companys:eek:)

-they allso plase these atm machines everywhere, and you can allso use them to pay bills.:eek:

-they let me use any banks atm for free of charge.

-they sayed i have perfect credit when i turned 18. and if i fuck it up then i have bad credit:eek:
so my first loan is not going to be with 36% itrest:eek:
but doesn't that mean i can propably pay it off in time?

if you don't get it jet, this is all true, but i'm still beeing sarcastic.
people need to do exactly thing like this in america. close your fucking account with those assholes. even if they are treating you right.
they are still fucking your country men deep in the ass.
and you think it is ok because it is not your hole??????

only way to make things better is to act.damit

banks are using your money in the first place to get richer. the actulally loan tour money to other people and get what 4-to-10% intrest for it, and then they charge you for it:confused::confused:

how about saying thank you sir for making me richer.

and trust me, in the end it is way more important for banks to have lots of poor customers than few rich ones.
you think rich people let bank use their money for free??
you think they charge 36% intrest for ANY FUCKING REASON from any rich person.

my bank account is in nordea bank of finland

love peace and hair grease my drifting friends.:bigthumbu:

sorry to dead bump...but BOA is officially on my shit list. i was negative in my checking, and was depositing into my savigs to be able to at least have some mon ey on me. i found and extra $40 in my savings and moved it to my checking to clear up the debt. now, i also had a auto-bill pay with tmobile that is supposed to take $20 every FRIDAY when i get paid. the fuckers pay it the FOLLOWING thursday, and say there is nothing i can do about it. then get this...i aks them why they keep paying it if my account is overdrawn, and they say "We don't know how much is in your account". YOUR THE FUCKING BANK!!!!! that was last week.

this week, tmobile came up again, they actually DONT pay it this time because my account was short still....and they still charge the $35 overdraft fee for just having the bill presented to them.

i hate these fuckers, and first thing tomorrow morning, i'm going over there and blowing up on somebody, closing my account, getting them to lick my nut, then open an account at either suntrust, wachovia, or a credit union.

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

man that is great news.
if they do not know how much money you have on your account. go withdraw something like 600 000 000,00 dollars:D

Last edited:
I had 2 business checking accounts with BoA back in the day. There were screw ups left and right so I closed those both quickly and added BoA to my shit list ever since.

My latest BoA saga wasn't even my own doing... My MBNA cc card was bought out by BoA (unfortunately I have no control over who buys out who). My last two payments that I made to the account were a little under the minimum due as it was all I could afford. So last Friday I made a large payment to them as I had just received my tax returns (about 3 payments worth) and the following day they closed my account and sent it to collections because of the 2 months I paid just a little below the minimum. WTF? So when I found that out, I stopped payment on my large payment and said screw it. They sent it to collections (I argued and argued on the phone with supervisors and so on about this) and they won't reverse it so I'll let it sit in collections. I have no need what-so-ever to get a loan in the next however many years so they'll never get another penny from me.

saying damn your credit score is a terrible idea--it isnt just used for loans. Some day you may want to rent a place right? Need a good credit score even if you offer first, last and security. Only reason one of my roommates was allowed on the lease with an average score was because mine is so high.

BTW, I have had BoA after many other banks and BoA is the only bank to correct any problems and the only bank to actually treat me with the idea the the customer is always right... Can't tell you how many fees and shit they've reversed when they really didnt have to.

saying damn your credit score is a terrible idea--it isnt just used for loans. Some day you may want to rent a place right? Need a good credit score even if you offer first, last and security. Only reason one of my roommates was allowed on the lease with an average score was because mine is so high.

I own my own house. I own 2 cars. I've got other credit cards for emergencies. I really don't think I'll need a good score right now. I'll keep arguing it with BoA, but not with the collection agency. I was told by someone who deals with credit reports every day that everytime you have contact with a collections agency, it simply extends the 7 years that a collection will stay on your report.

Liar. BOA workers don't have families. They work 24hour days and try to screw everyone they can. They don't sleep and they live off of the electrical current a scream puts through the phone.

OMG....:laugh:

Im so glad this got dead bumped. I fucking hate BOA

my bank.

-no never over draft charges.
they say i can not pay if i do not have money on my account :eek:

-no checks.
they stopped the checking system 30 years ago.:eek:
they have these stupid visa electrons.
it works like visa anywhere in the world,
but if you use it you need to have that much money on you account or
othervice the tranaction will not go through.:eek:
so no owerdraft charge here.

-they pay 2% of intrest from my average monthly palance, every
month.:eek:

-maximum intrest for anything is 9%. and by law absolute max intrest for
anything in the hole country is 16%)

-they cive you full access to your own account through internet.
with this complicated password system (it changes every time you log on)
you can transwer money to any account in the world and pay any bill through the internet using your own money.
(not the credicard companys:eek:)

-they allso plase these atm machines everywhere, and you can allso use them to pay bills.:eek:

-they let me use any banks atm for free of charge.

-they sayed i have perfect credit when i turned 18. and if i fuck it up then i have bad credit:eek:
so my first loan is not going to be with 36% itrest:eek:
but doesn't that mean i can propably pay it off in time?

if you don't get it jet, this is all true, but i'm still beeing sarcastic.
people need to do exactly thing like this in america. close your fucking account with those assholes. even if they are treating you right.
they are still fucking your country men deep in the ass.
and you think it is ok because it is not your hole??????

only way to make things better is to act.damit

banks are using your money in the first place to get richer. the actulally loan tour money to other people and get what 4-to-10% intrest for it, and then they charge you for it:confused::confused:

how about saying thank you sir for making me richer.

and trust me, in the end it is way more important for banks to have lots of poor customers than few rich ones.
you think rich people let bank use their money for free??
you think they charge 36% intrest for ANY FUCKING REASON from any rich person.

my bank account is in nordea bank of finland

love peace and hair grease my drifting friends.:bigthumbu:

man that is great news.
if they do not know how much money you have on your account. go withdraw something like 600 000 000,00 dollars:D

+1 Nordea bank is the SHIT! I loved it. They don't try to fuck you on anything.

OMFG...BOA must die!!!

my account was really low, and i went to the ATM at bird bowl to check the balance. i took NO money out, and the ATM didnt chrge me any fees, but BOA did...$2 for not using their ATM. As a result of that, I'm now overdrawn by $35. I call to see wats up, figureing its the ATM trying to jip me, then she tells me it was a BOA fee. I ask to speak to her supervisor, shes says she is the supervisor. I ask for someone above her, she said that they are unavalible if its not a real problem, and they cant help me.

if you want to see a pissed off cuban, go to the BOA on hammocks Blvd in kendall tomorrow...your gonna see some shit fly

L-O-L

youhave to remember BOA is a large bank you could bitch and moan all you want but in reality look at there traffic do you think they care???

im bout to use my pockets for my bank. right now I have a credit union. I have no monthly fees, they will cover ANY bounced check just charge me 35 bucks per bad check, and everything is failry accurate. The only thing that sucks is the loan department, which belongs to a bunch of nazis

Back
Top Bottom