F**k Bank Of America!!!!!!

i missed a payment from being in the hospital for damn near three weeks and losing my job. My intrest rate is now 42% on two credit cards from bank of america. these people are fuckin dicks. i explained what happened and there like its your falt you got sick. I almost died in the hospital and these fuckers kept callin me 15 times a day while im tring to rest. i fuckin hate them. -SAS

Yeah a credit union's not a bank though brohan. Not technically. They're not-for-profit and the ownership/control comes from the people who use them. Its basically people loaning people money.

Tonymac said:
Yeah a credit union's not a bank though brohan. Not technically. They're not-for-profit and the ownership/control comes from the people who use them. Its basically people loaning people money.

Oh well... It works the same. lol :bigthumbu

The best bank is USAA.

Its only for miltary people and u get the best insurance rates & mortages and shit.

totally forgot about them.

LowRisksCC MA47 said:
they tell you a due date, but even if you pay one day before the date....your still late. Automatic default HELLLLO 32.5%! :mad:

i pay all my bills early and have a late payment fee every month on my BoA cc... i hate them. and they change my due date EVERY month. bastards.

im pretty good with BOA. i have four accounts with them counting a CC acct. my family is all with them and my mom has like 7 different accts with them. i get great customer service when i go there. so far when i see some random debit or credit i just call. so far so good. i'll let this ride out....

i also have hsbc, which is very nice......

Eastern Financial Florida Credit Union is great!

They have "overdraft forgiveness" which means if you go a few bucks under they don't charge you any fees.

They automatically take money from your savings or credit line to bring your balance back to $0.00

if you don't have any savings or credit line and you pass the overdraft forgiveness limit they only charge you $20 and not for "each transaction" like BOA... just $20.

I had to pay $130 in BOA fees once because I made 5 small transactions and was -$5 on my account.

FUCK THEM

Kenrik said:
I had to pay $130 in BOA fees once because I made 5 small transactions and was -$5 on my account.

FUCK THEM

yea...their overdraft fees are greater than the amount i went overdraft. its ridiculous. it makes me want to punch babies.

Choku_Dorian said:
yea...their overdraft fees are greater than the amount i went overdraft. its ridiculous. it makes me want to punch babies.

0.30 cents over = $39 overdraft fee

called up got it off the first time. got overdraft protection the next time.

yeah now that i think about it. boa does kinda have alot of hidden fees...

Wachovia is great. Wamu was wack. Should I open a account w/ Eastern Financial or just stick w/ Wachovia?

wamu isn't too bad if you don't use em as the main account. the only plus to wamu i've seen so far is that for each debit transaction, you get 5 cents off. beats all the other stupid point rewards systems that require 10,000 points to get a 10 dollar giftcard for olive garden lol.

bank of A sucks ass....so does wamu i have them both absolutely no customer service...they didnt help me out with a charge when it was their fault (THEY deposited in my savings instead of checking) cost me 800 dollars

sorry to dead bump...but BOA is officially on my shit list. i was negative in my checking, and was depositing into my savigs to be able to at least have some mon ey on me. i found and extra $40 in my savings and moved it to my checking to clear up the debt. now, i also had a auto-bill pay with tmobile that is supposed to take $20 every FRIDAY when i get paid. the fuckers pay it the FOLLOWING thursday, and say there is nothing i can do about it. then get this...i aks them why they keep paying it if my account is overdrawn, and they say "We don't know how much is in your account". YOUR THE FUCKING BANK!!!!! that was last week.

this week, tmobile came up again, they actually DONT pay it this time because my account was short still....and they still charge the $35 overdraft fee for just having the bill presented to them.

i hate these fuckers, and first thing tomorrow morning, i'm going over there and blowing up on somebody, closing my account, getting them to lick my nut, then open an account at either suntrust, wachovia, or a credit union.

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

danmm that sucks, Bank of America f$^%% my parents over also, 3 years ago when we sold our house in miami and moved to fort myers. my mom was gonna deposit 60k that was the profit that we got out of the house, when she went to the bank it turned out that one of the assistants that was doing the transaction mixed up some numbers in the account. as a result of that we had to wait 4 months for our money to get in,it was such a pain in the ass. because of that her credit got screwed up and everything and because of her credit being screwed up i cant get my evo because i have no one to co signed. i hate them F%$%$#%^, hopefully they will get theirs soon because what goes around comes around, soo i hope they all go to jail. Danmmmm now im heated as hell. lol.

BoA is fine. Just keep a positive balance and your golden.

Chase bank on the other hand kinda sucks. I paid off my $300 balance and asked them if they could bring my APR down to something lower than 22%. They said no but they increased my limit to $700. Fuckers.

I have no problem with BoA. The only complaint I have is that they didnt send me the $10 they said they were for opening the account.:mad:

im pretty good with BoA. i have overdraft protection so ill never get another $35 overdraft fee ever again. just $10 service fee for them to save me by transferring money from my savings to my checking to prevent a bounced check. but i'll never pay another $10 again kuz i online bank. hahaha those fuckers cant get me. oh they just gave me back 100 bucks for my credit card. yay. now i have to close a joint acct and ask for my APR to be lowered since last i checked i have awesome credit.

I work for BOA...

Whiterabbit. I hope you don't go screaming to anyone. I worked in a branch as a Sr. Personal banker and the worst thing you can do is yell at one of them. If you walk in there and explain that you are upset, not yelling, and explain your situation in most cases it will get handled right there. We are all human and they didn't personally mess up your account. They have lives and families just like you.

I used to get people who would come into my office from time to time and blow up on me. 98% of the time I could get them to calm down and we could work it out. I have had three people I have closed accounts on. If you come in to my office and scream at em and cuss and don't calm down I'll close your account and hand you a check with your account balance and wish you a good day, and it's all perfectly legal.

best thing is just go in act calm and go from there. No resolution calmy ask for the branch manager, no resolution from him, ask for his "Market Manager's" contact information. They all have them. Next step is to personally write a letter to Ken Lewis's office and send it out certified mail. You'd be amazed. He has a team of associates who actually answers his mail and sorts the issues. We are all human.

Back
Top Bottom