extended studs..w/no spacer

whats up all

i had some 350z wheels i was gonna run with like a 20mm spacer so i bought a full set of 60mm nismo extended studs..

but i got new wheels with much better fitment and i dont need to run spacers anymore..so my ? is this

would there be any real benefit to installing the extended studs without spacers...or is it just excessive/pointless...

im thinking that regardless if i get closed extended lugnuts there should be more "clamping force" keeping the wheel on..probly an extra 3/4 inch of thread....

or should i just sell the studs and keep the stock size with regular lugs..\?

they MAY be stronger then stock which would be a plus dont really know about the quality of the nismo studs

well iv been lookin into this aswell and if u dnt need them i prob wouldnt.

one u might need open ended lugs if u dnt have then which can/might look dumb on ur wheels, if u have studs sticking out?

also idk if u have seen it or not but on spl if u look at there studs there is a little clip of a 350z with nismo studs that broke off lol all 5 and the 350's wheel goes rolling down the track.....so idk how good they really r?

i wouldnt do it unless needed?

my 2 pennys and a quarter.

well iv been lookin into this aswell and if u dnt need them i prob wouldnt.

one u might need open ended lugs if u dnt have then which can/might look dumb on ur wheels, if u have studs sticking out?

also idk if u have seen it or not but on spl if u look at there studs there is a little clip of a 350z with nismo studs that broke off lol all 5 and the 350's wheel goes rolling down the track.....so idk how good they really r?

i wouldnt do it unless needed?

my 2 pennys and a quarter.

yeah i know about the lugs but i was thinking of getting extended project kics or maybe muteki...anyways cause i think open ended ones look funky plus alota people say they rust out...

and i saw that 350z on spl's site...but im also on timeattackforums.com and some autocross forums and i know of people on there which have broken arp,,,and peak performance...so idk

lets forget about the brand for a second..

is there a point of any extended studs without running a spacer?

thanks guys

some racing organizations require studs that go past the nut , for nut-loss prevention i suppose .

621777_239_full.jpg

Back
Top Bottom