extended studs and lugs

87redz13

i am going to invest in some extended lug studs and lug nuts because i am running slip on spacers and do not feel comfortable with how little thread the lug nit uses due to the spacers

are there any brands i should avoid

where is the best place to buy

not afraid to spend a few extra dollars for quality what brands have you used and how do you like them

I run the ARP studs from murrays speed n custom and haven't had a problem. They fit perfect and were $15/ pack of 5. I have the part number at work if u are interested. They only stock 2 packs at a time though.

You can get some cheap extended studs by swapping to FC front wheel studs, they are a good bit longer than s13 ones and they fit s13's front and rear. Don't try to use FC rear studs they are thicker splines and aren't any longer than s13 ones anyways. They are dirt cheap and you can get them anywhere. They are a different thread pitch though so you need matching nuts.

If you are looking for something longer and stronger def. go ARP.

thanks for the info i think i will order the arp's for the added strenght

the part number shows they are for late model chevy cars is that correct

Last edited:
idk if they still do but enjuku racing had extended studs for 1.50 a piece, and there the same pitch and everything as stock so long as you select "s13"

Back
Top Bottom