Exhaust ticket. Please help.

Same thing happened to me. FHP pulled me over gave me a ticket for my exhaust. I just paid it. It's a none moving violation. So no points were given.

In short I think the general consensus is just pay the damn ticket and move on. Your wrong you did break a law. Be happy it doesn't come with points. Honestly fighting tickets sometimes just leads to more bullshit rather than solving the problem and it could be even more money out of your pocket

I got a ticket on the Z once for this. Cop said it was because I did not have a catalytic. Showed him my apprentice mech license and asked him if he is sure he wanted to look foolish in front of a judge? ( I have a y-pipe back with stock cats)

Went to court, with pictures of aftermarket exhaust with stock catalytics in place. Judge told the cop he should learn about cars before handing out tickets...PS. it was also a UCF cop.

1. exhaust is no points on your license
2. worse that will happen if you take it to court is youll pay ticket a court cost
3. ive had 12 exhaust tickets in the last 2 years all dismissed in the court
4. take a pic of your car with your phone with a stock muffler on it and its also time stamped
5. or find a cop who doesnt care and is cool and explain the cop didnt do anything but give you a hard time on the car you drive.. get him to sign bottom of ticket because its a Equipment Violation.

good luck yo and dont pay that shit.. citys are broke and if anyone has me on FB they can vouch ive had alot of tickets just for this in the last 6 months and beat them all..lol :bigthumbu :driving: i have isis blast pipes btw :bigthumbu

Last edited:
Why not just pay the damn ticket? You broke the rules, but now you're bitching that you got charged for it..
Hey, good suggestion, 'cause that one never crossed my mind.

In short I think the general consensus is just pay the damn ticket and move on. Your wrong you did break a law. Be happy it doesn't come with points. Honestly fighting tickets sometimes just leads to more bullshit rather than solving the problem and it could be even more money out of your pocket

Yes, I know, Christopher. I was just posting here to see if anyone had any other suggestions.

BTW, I got my ticket signed off... But thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom