Exciting News about next Ter-Tech drift event November 10th

This event we will make history by attempting to brake the world record!!!! And you can be part of it as a spectator or as a participant !!!!!!

^from ter-techs site...so i'm guessing biggest tandem in history? earliest entry?

OK guy might as well let you know. the HUGE announcement is that i emil, am not really african american. sorry to disappoint. im a hispanic american male. *cries* there i said it

MiaS13 said:
OK guy might as well let you know. the HUGE announcement is that i emil, am not really african american. sorry to disappoint. im a hispanic american male. *cries* there i said it

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
:0hnoes: :0hnoes: :0hnoes:
:runaway: :runaway:

MiaS13 said:

hahahaha you dork! the truth is this, Moroso Motorsports park has been recognized to be a historical site and scientist have been doing alot research on this huge t-rex type of fossils that were found in the back swamps.....researchers say it has nothing to do with T-rex...and it has wings.......could it be a real Dragon skeleton??

:bigthumbu that is the big announcment....search in discovery channel's website!

Aerok180 said:
hahahaha you dork! the truth is this, Moroso Motorsports park has been recognized to be a historical site and scientist have been doing alot research on this huge t-rex type of fossils that were found in the back swamps.....researchers say it has nothing to do with T-rex...and it has wings.......could it be a real Dragon skeleton??

:bigthumbu that is the big announcment....search in discovery channel's website!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

.... i heard that it was a skeleten of a possible human being type sepcies with the ability to fly... possibly extended shoulder blades that were used as wings.... its still under investigation...

Three5oZee said:
.... i heard that it was a skeleten of a possible human being type sepcies with the ability to fly... possibly extended shoulder blades that were used as wings.... its still under investigation...

no no, your wrong....i said the fossils were bigger than of T-rex's what kind of human we talking about here?? King Kong?? hahahaha maybe they found the remains of the DEVIL himself.....you know the war between good and evil during the dark ages..... :laugh:

good question... i only caught bits an pieces of the news report... i will have to look into that... i hear that during our event the national science association plans to have an interview with the pope in refrence to this battle between good an evil.......... :p

Three5oZee said:
good question... i only caught bits an pieces of the news report... i will have to look into that... i hear that during our event the national science association plans to have an interview with the pope in refrence to this battle between good an evil.......... :p

hahahaha nice! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

shits going to be tight slideing around with all that work going on excavating and what not just hope a posem or gater runs across the track at night that will be one hell of a speed bumb

we will attempt to brake the world record remains to be seen if we can or not. I will announce it all after we get the OK from insurance company. so sorry for the delay, anyways all the drivers will be part of it as well as some spectators thats all I'll give you for now.
PS. Has nothing to do with dinosaurs or King Kongs. LOL!!!

Back
Top Bottom