EVSCC presents - The Serpentine

kwkouki

YOUS TROLLIN!
Driver
Click here for event flyer

If anyone is interested in coming down to run with us, get your *** in gear. This is the same course that the bay bottom crawl is run on. Its always a challenge to run this event. It asks alot from both the driver and the car.

If my car is running i'll make it down. I'll call up Josh since he lives in the area and tell him to bring his boosted e30 along..... but his car is the definition of loud so I dunno if he'll be able to run lol. (I dont even think they'll like how MY car sounds o_O

rwdrift said:
If my car is running i'll make it down. I'll call up Josh since he lives in the area and tell him to bring his boosted e30 along..... but his car is the definition of loud so I dunno if he'll be able to run lol. (I dont even think they'll like how MY car sounds o_O

Josh ran last autoX at the college. They didnt say anything. Hes a cool kid.

I might make it down for this one, only thing is.. four hour drives suck (Gas) and the very next week is OSW.

Kenrik said:
I might make it down for this one, only thing is.. four hour drives suck (Gas) and the very next week is OSW.

I am going to OSW as well. So I know how you feel : )

Man, I would love to run that course. It feels more like a tarmac rally than a Auto-x. One day I have to run that and/or Bay Bottom Crawl.

Awsome, so I wont have to rush to get the car ready to meet the pre-reg deadline.... if my car is running by the 18th I'll drive.

same here... if i can manage to get the supra started by the time of the event ill go. I've never ran an Auto-X tho. You guys might hand it to me on the turns but ill own you all on the str8's!

If the boosted3 is running it'll be tuned... and I hope you have a fast Supra to make up to back that up :)

ProjectRB26DETT said:
same here... if i can manage to get the supra started by the time of the event ill go. I've never ran an Auto-X tho. You guys might hand it to me on the turns but ill own you all on the str8's!

Talk big when you get here and see the cars running this event :p

Back
Top Bottom