Ever seen the Wraith?

Yeah I was going off of that Picture, although I didnt catch the rotor housing but your right since on a true 20B the front intermediate plate is like double the thinkness of a normal one.

Now that could be 13G though I don't remember but I thought they had a thin front intermediate plate, at least the picture of racing beats looked that way

^^ Right, and because that front intermediate plate is thin there isn't room for both ports on that plate, and if it is one of those motors it could be the aluminum end housings. Which they do look a little to silver/shiny to be cast-iron. Which also means that the motor probably weighs less then 200lbs!

fc3sbmx said:
^^ Right, and because that front intermediate plate is thin there isn't room for both ports on that plate, and if it is one of those motors it could be the aluminum end housings. Which they do look a little to silver/shiny to be cast-iron. Which also means that the motor probably weighs less then 200lbs!

damn that's nuts.

How reliable are these v.s. the turbo ones?

^ a PP port rotary is uhhh not real reliable, Also not very streetable either since they done really idle below about 2500-3000 rpm's

Back
Top Bottom