ER AutoX May 11th (mothers day) Moroso

Kenrik

Driver
They usually require Pre-Reg but they are leaving 20 Sports open for anyone that shows up.

The cost is $45 and it will be on the Moroso cart track.

I'll be there in the G35.

anyone else going??

no for a few reasons.....

1. ITS MOTHERSDAY!!!!! my mother is more important than anything else in this world!!

2. welded diff would get me DQ'ed first lap

3. new clutch is not yet installed!

god i wish i could go, i cant get mothers day off, since its the busiest day of the year for restaurants.

no for a few reasons.....

1. ITS MOTHERSDAY!!!!! my mother is more important than anything else in this world!!

2. welded diff would get me DQ'ed first lap

3. new clutch is not yet installed!

how does a welded diff get you DQed? This question came up before on another board and all the clubs said, it doesnt. Its more of a hinderance anyway it doesnt help at an auto-x

Id go out there and drift again but they tossed me out after two runs the last time i went LMAO

autoX a true motorsport, wish they would do time attack

yea right, how many cars and or driver do you know that are prepared for that kind of racing? if they did do a time attack you shouldn't be allowed in unless you have a certain amount of seat time and a thorough vehicle inspection, if not all the noobs would end up in a barricades and/or just slowing the whole field down with dumb mistakes..thus contradicting the whole idea of time attack.

after the whole elimination process there would probably be only 5 cars anyways and that wouldn't be any fun. lets keep it under 70mph for the kiddies.

a welded diff wouldn't get you DQd.. sliding around unnecessary & endangering the guys out on the field would.
I DD a 400whp S13 with a welded diff and i loved it, hands down the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Last edited:
welded diff would make it hard for grip driving...imo....others may have a different opinion towards this...

thus the judges would think im sliding on purpose and DQ me

I said I wouldnt buy bob because the welded sucked and I didnt want to drive it. and the windshield was cracked too :p

Back
Top Bottom