Enjuku

I normally wouldnt take the time to do this but im super pleased with them..i have gotten things before from them and its gone smooth but this time I was super happy with em.

I had ordered tein tie rods on last wednesday from frsport.com and on friday they told me they were on backorder for about 3 weeks so i made them cancel the order...

Monday morning i call enjuku and they tell me they have the last new retail set in the country, so i order it around 3pm.

I wake up today and was about to go to the junkyard to throw one on temporarily until my order got in i guessed by friday and as im leaving my neighbor hands me a package that UPS left for me...

Summary....I ordered tie rods from enjuku and about 18 hours later theyre at my door...And i paid regular shipping.:bigthumbu:D

I know they are in Florida and all but still this is fast. Ive ordered stuff all the time from places closer...Miami for ex. and i wont get it for 3-4 days.

Good Stuff. With economy these days shops have to bend over backwards to please their customers so they get repeat business.

Just make sure you continue to spend money with them and don't go bouncing around chasing the cheapest parts.

Back
Top Bottom