engine running out of room to rev

kwkouki

YOUS TROLLIN!
Driver
when I step on the gass the engine rev but it wil get to a point where it wont rev nemore there is this stick to the right of me does that do nething to make the car rev more or do I just have a slow car please help me out I dont understand this i want my car to rev more plz help

ok I try to go to R to the stick wont move it just make a weird sound like I breaking my car I need to go faster help me get into R

another problem I have 3 pedals I think they are for low mid and fast driving. my first 2 are broke only the 3rd one make car go but I still dont kno how to make the engine rev faster

ok what you do first is you need to go buy some nawz and put it in your gas tank, put the key in and jam down on the far right pedal and turn the key while the stick thingee is in racing (R). then your going to move the wheel left to right repeatably, this is going to warm up the tires for better traction (also you might want to invest in these rims called spinners, they help with the traction by gaining air momentum which thus sticks the tires better...also putting glue on your tires works as well). also dont forget to check your turning light fluid, if it is low it can greatly lower your performance capabilties greatly. then while the car is in motion your going to open your window climb to the roof and superman that ho.

ok what you do first is you need to go buy some nawz and put it in your gas tank, put the key in and jam down on the far right pedal and turn the key while the stick thingee is in racing (R). then your going to move the wheel left to right repeatably, this is going to warm up the tires for better traction (also you might want to invest in these rims called spinners, they help with the traction by gaining air momentum which thus sticks the tires better...also putting glue on your tires works as well). also dont forget to check your turning light fluid, if it is low it can greatly lower your performance capabilties greatly. then while the car is in motion your going to open your window climb to the roof and superman that ho.

i lawld a lil when i read that :D

just making fun of a certain someone with about 3 names that always post useless shit on here :laugh:

TJ someone is questioning our jdm greatness...we must meet this challenge *banzai*

Back
Top Bottom