employment in orlando

KrustyCoupe

la tuya.
Driver
so i may be leaving to orlando for school and im going to need a job.
id appreciate it if someone can notify me of job offerings in that area, or if you are hiring. ucf/winterpark area.
as far as qualifications, i am fluent in portuguese and spanish, and i have knowledge in automotive service and repair ( as far as swapping my 240's got me ).
id appreciate any help. thanks

Work in Orlando is really hard right now. Many people are taking what they can even if it mean minimum wage. I hear about some people even moving away just for work. A lot of the car related places are full, but a while ago Mazworx was looking for a sales rep or something but you would need to be qualified pretty well. I don't know if that position is filled yet or if submissions are done. I hear Disney is always hiring if you really need cash but it isn't car related and you might not get to work as much as you would want. It is also pretty far from east Orlando.

Work in Orlando is really hard right now. Many people are taking what they can even if it mean minimum wage. I hear about some people even moving away just for work. A lot of the car related places are full, but a while ago Mazworx was looking for a sales rep or something but you would need to be qualified pretty well. I don't know if that position is filled yet or if submissions are done. I hear Disney is always hiring if you really need cash but it isn't car related and you might not get to work as much as you would want. It is also pretty far from east Orlando.

I know some people that work at disney one day a week. thats it. All of the car places I know of aren't hiring.

shit seems hectic up there. i went on orlandoforums looking. maybe someone there can point me in the right direction?

Do valet, good money, and knowing spanish and portuguese will really help.

Townepark.com

Great company, easy to get hired because they are always hiring.

Back
Top Bottom