Emergency headgasket repair...

Kenrik

Driver
I NEED HELP... if one or more of you bitches (nice young men/women) can help me swap the headgasket on the SR20 (faasstt) then I can prereg for the county line drifting (5 min from my house!) Come on... you know you want to see the mud man back in action.... (killing tires)

Who will help?? I'll make you some burgers or shit.. IDK... HELP! (Help!!!)

P.S I have the headgasket and the arp headstuds.

did you resurface the cylinder head?

and have you checked the deck for warping?

felpro, apexi or cometic head gasket ?

I have not done ANYTHING... it's still all together I figure the first step is to take it apart and see if anything is warped.

The car still runs smooth as silk.. I don't run it for more then a few mins each month just to keep things from getting messed up from sitting.

Arp studs and a Nissan OEM headgasket.

ah ha, yea i just remembered you have rocker arms and crap that I personally have not taken apart, played with and put back together. If it were my engine I would tear into it myself and if I fuck something up its a learning experience on my part and I don't care. Although i doubt i could cause any damage but ill choose not to learn on your cam cap bolt snapping mechanism.

BLAH... SR Experts I NEEED YOU!

UncleSam.gif

i already told u kenrick i would do it but yeah never got back to me when i asked u some ?'s on it!

paul is now well traind in the head gasket swap can be done in 6-12 hours properly get at him (drftns14)

Kenrik said:
I NEED HELP... if one or more of you bitches (nice young men/women) can help me swap the headgasket on the SR20 (faasstt) then I can prereg for the county line drifting (5 min from my house!) Come on... you know you want to see the mud man back in action.... (killing tires)

Who will help?? I'll make you some burgers or shit.. IDK... HELP! (Help!!!)

P.S I have the headgasket and the arp headstuds.

The engine is in the car.

The car is located in Oakland Park.

^ I'll give you $200 cash to do it DrftnR14.

Back
Top Bottom