Eligibility To Compete In The Final TKOC Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, how are you? We hope you are well. If you're reading this that means you're interested in competing at the final TKOC event where the crown is up for grabs. So relax, grab a drink, and get ready to take in a geyser full of information that could leave you paralyzed if you're not careful.

First off the following list of names are eligible to compete at the final event:

1 Bert Abalos CONFIRMED
2 Nick Ward CONFIRMED
3 Gabriel Morales CONFIRMED
4 Sean McQueen CONFIRMED
5 Anthony Basileo CONFIRMED
6 Eddie Alcalde CONFIRMED
7 Doug Castro CONFIRMED
8 Alec McEuen CONFIRMED
9 JJ Naico CONFIRMED
10 Cristian Morales CONFIRMED
11 Andrew Bowman CONFIRMED
12 Chris Maffel CONFIRMED
13 Abraham Rivera CONFIRMED
14 Estie Falero CONFIRMED
15 Erik Koglin CONFIRMED
16 Adam Ginkel CONFIRMED
17 Kevin Phillips FORFEIT
18 Bill Stenger CONFIRMED
19 Randy Medina CONFIRMED
20 A. Correa FORFEIT
21 Eric Loomis NOT CONFIRMED
22 Jordan NOT CONFIRMED
23 Randy Noa CONFIRMED
24 Lee Y. NOT CONFIRMED
25 Robert P. FORFEIT
26 Chris Jackson CONFIRMED
27 Jerry Warren CONFIRMED
28 Jason Guild CONFIRMED
29 Victoria Alexis CONFIRMED
30 Jacob FORFEIT
31 Rudolfo Estevez CONFIRMED
32 Wiki Ortega FORFEIT

Why them and not you? That's because they competed in one or more of our TKOC events this year and they earned points from those events for the series. Now if you see your name up there, give yourself a pat on the back. You're one of the few who survived our year-long elimination process to make it to the finals, but your journey is not over yet.

If you're one of the top 32, you must send a PM to this username or reply in this thread confirming that you'll be attending the final event on December 15. A simple Yes, Yay, Si, Kyllä, Ja, Ya, will suffice. Failure to provide your confirmation by December 7 will cause you to lose your spot and opportunity to compete in the event. You can also send us a message through Facebook if you happen to not have a forum account.

The ones who drop out will have their spots replaced with the rest of the drivers from the Standings list. That means if you are Cholo, Damien, Grant, and/or Alex, you still have a shot at being invited to the final event. After that no one else will be allowed to register.

If we have less than 32 confirmed drivers then some of you will get "Bye" runs, possibly two who knows. Just be aware that there will be no qualifying at the event and where you currently stand in the Standings list is your qualifying position.

And last but not least you will be required to adhere to the tandem tech requirements. More information can be found by clicking the following link:

http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80355

Questions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. I like the idea of the finals with no qualifying and just based off overall points. Gives the top ranked drivers a sweet bonus for working hard all season.

Cool. I like the idea of the finals with no qualifying and just based off overall points. Gives the top ranked drivers a sweet bonus for working hard all season.

Pat U feeling ok?

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

IM IN Yes, Yay, Si, Kyllä, Ja, Ya. Im glad to see me showing up Drunk/Hungover to one event paied off for me.

Yea, it will be a day full of tandem. And I won't have to sit through hours of boring qualifying, and all the head aches matching everyone up. Sorry guys don't mean to be rude but I just wanna see tandem all day for the last event of the year. Is that to much to ask? :bigthumbu

If anyone does not drop out. Who am I going against first round?

Rudolfo Estevez.

But like Chris Jackson said, there is a very high chance that someone or several people will drop out and in turn will cause you to either go against someone else or you'll get a free pass to the next round.

On another note, so far we have 8 confirmed drivers. If you know someone on the list who has yet to confirm and you know they're going to attend, either let them know that they have to confirm or you can confirm for them. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom