electrical gremlins

Sup every1

so im having tons of issues in the the last week with my 95 s14.

most importantly my drivers side lowbeam and highbeamwent out, i went to switch the bulb and nada. i tested the wire and im not getting anything. are the lights independently relayed/fused?

One of my brake lights apparently went out.( didnt get a chance to buy a bulb yet so it might be that but just curious if any of this is connected)

second I parked my car today took out the key and my car stayed running??? WTF??? Im thinking my key cylinder? put the key back in and took it for a drive and kept trying to park it and eventually i pulled the key out and it shut off.

my passenger side turn signal stays on solid and then shuts off. intermittently.

My A/C also stopped working ( the a/c light still lights up but doesnt get cold)

all of this started within the last 5 days. i just think is real weird. maybe a ground?

for the first time since ive had this car ( 7 years) i hate it..Its really pissing me off. help.:chair:

driverside fender harness is a culprit there with the ECCS (why the car is staying on). There is more info on that on Zilvia if you search. If your car is slammed & you didn't relocate that harness, you might have rubbed through all the wires. If not make sure all your wires are good [Power & Ground] (the ones by the battery & fusebox)

driverside fender harness is a culprit there with the ECCS (why the car is staying on). There is more info on that on Zilvia if you search. If your car is slammed & you didn't relocate that harness, you might have rubbed through all the wires. If not make sure all your wires are good [Power & Ground] (the ones by the battery & fusebox)

^^^ this

uh the car not shutting off could mean wires touching together or ecu relay is sticking...

my car had the same ignition problem it would turn off after like 15 seconds. took the whole steering column apart took the bullshit alarm system out(4565) wires out, havent had a problem yet. just wires touching and shit.

Back
Top Bottom