El Huracan Fay!!!

just got out of work and that shit was whack! But believe it or not we had party's of 8 come in and eat. I work at south beach btw lol

had a party of 12 ans 10 come in my work and at like 9:00 when is started getting worse lol crazy ass people

so our power got knocked out this morning for a lil bit, but i woke up (now) with ac running water and electricity, unlike my boyfriend who lives just south of US41 he has no electricity, not sure about running water. but....

here are pictures of my backyard. the lake in the back overflowed its about 3 ft to my lanai right now but this morning it was touching it.

DSC05791.jpg

DSC05792.jpg

DSC05793.jpg

woot. its still roaming here in naples.

thats funny because we barely got any rain here (south fort myers) the streets aren't flooded and the lake near my hosue is maybe up like a foot or two

LMAO a tree fell on my dads work truck no real damage just a small dent and some scratchs my whole yard is flooded front and back and the eye of this shit hasnt even reached my crib yet thank god my house is rasied up a few feet my neighbors are screwed

^^lol sucks for your neighbors. yeah they said the streets south of aiport towards davis and US41 are flooded or so they say...

we are under tornado warnings til 4pm and im not home right now but there seems to be minimal damage on the street, except this tree falling into the road on radio.

Back
Top Bottom