El Huracan Fay!!!

damnit everyone here is frecking out and shit.... sigh... fucking i hate this weather sometimes i wish i was at my buddies house he's doing a hurricane party there... haha any reason to drink right.... wounder how Tj and zack are making out down there..

damnit everyone here is frecking out and shit.... sigh... fucking i hate this weather sometimes i wish i was at my buddies house he's doing a hurricane party there... haha any reason to drink right.... wounder how Tj and zack are making out down there..

It helps to go out and slide/sing in the rain.

way to many cops out and about here now, and they are trying to get a curfue on the town for like 7 or 8 or something around there and they are going to have cops all over here... we'll see though if might be fun to try to get out and do something

just curious was any1 watching channel 4 and saw what happend to a gay wind surfer while there was a reporter was filming. THAT SHIT WAS HILARIOUS.. :laugh:

You niggas on the east coast of FL are so full of fail. Nothing is gonna hit you. It's all about riding it out on the west coast. Naples, Fort Myers, Punta Gorda, and Port Charlotte is real gangster. :p

You niggas on the east coast of FL are so full of fail. Nothing is gonna hit you. It's all about riding it out on the west coast. Naples, Fort Myers, Punta Gorda, and Port Charlotte is real gangster. :p

THIS COMES FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS THIS INPUT ON THERE PROFILE LOCATION

mother fucking comcocksuckcastic.... fucking not even raining that bad and the interwebz fails already.... thank god i have a wireless card... sigh.

i just got done doing alittle tropical storm sliden had a blast but couldnt really see shit its raining so fuckin hard here in the everglades but atleast theres zero cars on the street. I got to hit a few corners i wanted to hit for a long time :bigthumbu

i panicked for a lil bit about going to work tomorrow. good thing the county said stay home! :D i work on the water so i was kinda like: um im not coming in tomorrow and if i do im bringing my pets.

anyways i took care of my ferret's needs. my mom took care of mine. :bigthumbu good deal.

Im Florida National Guard, we're standing by with food and water if you guys on the west side get messed up pretty bad. Dont worry. We'll be there if the shit hits the fan.

just got out of work and that shit was whack! But believe it or not we had party's of 8 come in and eat. I work at south beach btw lol

Back
Top Bottom