Egay header question

Alright so i have a strait up stock manifold, but i do have an axhaust.. so i was just wondering what everyone thought of this wonderfull POS to put on my KA. blah blah blah "what you get is what you payed for" i know..
But if anyone has any good advice or experiece with this, it looks pretty legit 4-2-1 for more torque right?

just let me know what you think and if you think it would hold up well and how good it would match to my exhaust.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

thanks for good feedback guys<3

It will make your car insanely loud and sound fucking terrible. They will produce barely any, if at all, power gains.

ahh, alright thanks for the feedback, have any suggestions for good headers?

Unless it's some sort of retarded custom built super insane header, it will sound horrible and make no power. Just leave the stock one on there until you can afford the money to turbo it.

All a header is gonna do for you is look nice for a little bit and make your car sound like complete shit.

I thought my hotshot header was a nice upgrade. Pretty grunty but I did a full exhaust at the same time so I can't say any power gain from header alone but the reviews are good on them

I thought my hotshot header was a nice upgrade. Pretty grunty but I did a full exhaust at the same time so I can't say any power gain from header alone but the reviews are good on them

I bought a hatch once that had a hotshot header with 3 inch straight exhaust and not only was it slower than a stock Ka, but it sounded like 2 guys fucking each other with rail road spikes and sledge hammers.

Back
Top Bottom