Effects of LSD

I have done 3rd gear drift in the dry at moroso in my stock 240sx vert's KA its possible bro

AT MOROSO!!!!!!!!!!
NOT at a lil curb behind publix. GET REAL!
you cant just jump on a 240 and go 90mph then shift lock into 3rd when ur a noob.....
and it depends on the person style and car.

I dont like 3rd gear. CUS IS GOT A GOD DAMN KA> and it drops the powerband you have to clutch it like if you were killing a rat on ur floor.....

but w.e POWER to you. if you do it. ur bad ass! !!!! you should make a video for him on how to do it!:bigthumbu

thats pretty much what i was gonna say

maybe if you have a good suspension setup and youve got enough space, it can be done in 3rd gear with a stock KA, but not when you have little space without risk of hitting the curb, and you have 13 year old floppy stock suspension without even a rear sway bar lol

im workin on suspension soon
Sean Love said:
Oh and as far as driving, it looks like you're doin ok, but to really get a handle on performance driving you need to go do some autocross driving. Preferably, faster courses where you really get to learn your cars dynamics.

Autocross events are cheaper than drifting, easier on your tires, and once you learn how to push your car to the absolute limit and still drive fast, then you will be a lot better at drifting and actually even enjoy it more.

Most important thing in performance driving/racing is being smooth and having a decent understanding of the physics happening while youre driving.

thanks, id love to go out to some road courses but thats mad money, autocross doesnt seem too bad, i just dont know where to find out about those events

i kinda know what you mean by the last part. That computer sim LFS that has great phsysics and no driving aids really tought me a thing or two about car controll in real life

im really eager to get some decent suspension and make it out to a few more events to see how i can improve my driving, but im straight up broke

maybe in a few months after i find a steady job ill be able to come out more as id like to

Back
Top Bottom