2980836712_4302f6ce50_b.jpg

2979980269_c03696dce0_b.jpg

2980839060_3bceb948ed_b.jpg

i thought that last pic is pretty cool for some reason

yes i know i suck
keep in mind ive only been driving for 4 months

im working on earlyer initiations and being able to get more angle
any constructive critisizm?

dam i didnt think a VLSD would keep u going that long. i think im gonna invest in one :)

lol everyone was hating on me for wanting a VLSD and not a welded diff, but idc this is SO Much better than the open diff, and what people fail to realize is welded diff sucks for other motorsports besides drifting

that and it just seems like a bitch for a daily driven car (in my opinion)

that turn at the begining/end of the movie is one i wanna hit up again
its hard to hold angle for me tho, cause in second gear by the time i finish sliding im at like 2.5k rpm with the J30 diff now

im working on sustaining slides better and earlyer initiations
any tips?

5 spd swap. thats all that needs to be said

wtf?

Last edited:
my bad bro i saw the auto honda and didnt look closely the first time to see the honda emblem on the steering wheel

Powering over like a NOOB!!! sorry well Don't take it to the heart we all start small then learn from our peers. You should start playing with your steering wheel MOARR, and getting used to the weight shifting your car before the entry and that angle will CUM. :ugh: (getting stiff suspension will help)

thanks, i noticed for earlyer initiations im gonna have to transfer the weight before the turn, but whenever i try it i usually understeer, but i know its somthing im not doing right

next time i go drifting im gonna try working on that
i was gonna go to the next skidpad event but i ate through the tires i planned on using lol

when i go 5 lug ill buy some z32 n/a's since i have plenthy of tires for that

as far as the suepsnion, i noticed the stock suspension and body roll is really holding me back

switchbacks or transfers unless i have a ton of room is really hard unless its wet
hopefully ill have money for some coils soon, untill then tho, stock suspension is giving me good practice forcing me to learn different techniques

thanks, i noticed for earlyer initiations im gonna have to transfer the weight before the turn, but whenever i try it i usually understeer, but i know its somthing im not doing right

next time i go drifting im gonna try working on that
i was gonna go to the next skidpad event but i ate through the tires i planned on using lol

when i go 5 lug ill buy some z32 n/a's since i have plenthy of tires for that

as far as the suepsnion, i noticed the stock suspension and body roll is really holding me back

switchbacks or transfers unless i have a ton of room is really hard unless its wet
hopefully ill have money for some coils soon, untill then tho, stock suspension is giving me good practice forcing me to learn different techniques
did you try pulling the ebrake a lil for early entry. i dunno how much itll help but i heard that whenever you feel like its gonna understeer pull the ebrake a lil to help the weight transfer

did you try pulling the ebrake a lil for early entry. i dunno how much itll help but i heard that whenever you feel like its gonna understeer pull the ebrake a lil to help the weight transfer

i still havnt tryed using the ebrake for anything other than parking my car or doing random gay 180 turn thingys lol

i did an extension with it once or twice at the warehouse, but it was different because it was mad slippery

next time i go to countyline ill ride with sombody while they use the ebrake so i can see how its done and then ill try it out in my car

Nice very nice, yo where is that if is near broward hit me up so we can go drift practice. I have almost to have the car for like 4 months so I need practice.:D

nice.. seems like ur on the right track - if u haz drifter status take a look in the tire tech section ;) for my thread

Back
Top Bottom