E30 Gangsta Teaser!

Guy

You Ain't Shit
Media
well today a good friend of mine......no wait great friend of mine called me and wanted to know if i could shoot his car, of course i said yes and well we were off to the gables........so here's a teaser of what's to come......Again Critique is welcomed need all the help i can get.....Enjoy!

dsc0145im6.jpg

awesome picture !! i been around that place like a million times it has never look so good !!
congrats!

See im the best man i did it. And yes me and guy are some great friends. That pizza place ftw! LOL I was like guy you down to shoot? Hes like yeah. Im like dale! lets ride i got just the spots!

fucking 8 hours of detailing. Now i just gotta add the is lip, shadowline, and euro trim. I installed the euro grills in those pics. The paint is looking fresh az fuck. :)

Last edited:
See im the best man i did it. And yes me and guy are some great friends. That pizza place ftw! LOL I was like guy you down to shoot? Hes like yeah. Im like dale! lets ride i got just the spots!

fucking 8 hours of detailing. Now i just gotta add the is lip, shadowline, and euro trim. I installed the euro grills in those pics. The paint is looking fresh az fuck. :)

Let me guess. You guys went to Cazzola's?

Dammit man! I Am Fail King. Better yet F-I-A-L King.

Back
Top Bottom