Dyno Day Speedshop Anyone?????

Im gonna be dynoing my car soon. I would like to know if anyone would like to go with me? The more people that go together the cheaper it is. Lemme know if any of you guys are intrested.

I am VERY UP FOR IT...i need dynotuning on my acura. Let me know when. If you can find out prices that'll help too, even though i'm willing to pay enough becuase i HAVE to get a piggyback tunned.
pm me.

i dont have any major motor work done but if its cheap i guss il do it
just for the hell of it

ok normal price is 70 bucks for 1 session. Thats 1 hour 4 pulls. You get hp torque a/f and for those who are boosted you get a boost graph. I will call the owner and see what he says. Im thinking sometime late next week like friday or thursday.

i need tunning too (piggyback that controls af, some timing options and vtec adjustment)...dynoing alone won't do anything. let me know

OK guys here the good word. Dyno day starts @ 9am. Saturday 11/19/05 $40 dollers for 3 pulls with af hp torque and boost graph. Tell him e30gangsta/ guillermo / guy with the oldskool bmw sent you and that your from sfldrifters.com Have fun and see yall there.

Also a group of us will be caravaning there. WE WILL BE MEETING @ DUNKIN DONUTS @ 10 AM.... AND WE WILL LEAVE @ 10:30 NO EXCEPTIONS. Please act accordanly cause these guys are nice people.

Here is the website so you can get contact info and directions.

www.speedshopmiami.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom