Drugs

ive been around every drug you can imagine and still have never done any of them. I grew up and a neighbor hood full of heroin addicts and live through the heydays of the rave culture in the early to mid 90's

Ricky Cash said:
weed is not drug, for there is not case of someone dying from overdose, now tylenol thats a drug, all american fda labeled (non)prescribed medications are the one thats can kill and yet they are readily available, weed(thc marijuana whatever you call it phatise) is a labeled as such because they isn't a way to market and sell it with american jurisdiction. i dont smoke nore drink however its just something that i have always been interested in. people always get that misconception because of what is heard and seen on television and the media

i get your point, and agree. although, i agree with drumfunken that it is a drug by definition....although for that matter...drifting and sex are drugs too, lol. :bigthumbu

if you were to look at what has caused more deaths and social problems in the USA, alcohol would win, hands down. I've heard of a hell of alot more cases of people beating their wives and kids because of alcoholism then because of marijuana addiction. now does that mean addiction to weed doesn't fuck up peoples lives when done in excess? no...but you take a drunk, and someone stoned, and the drunk is faaaar more likely to be aggressive then the stoner.

...unless their fighting for food. in which case i think we know who would win :rolleyes:

BiG MiKE said:
Welcome to American Homez... If good ol' Uncle Sam cant tax it.. ITS ILLEGAL.. Weed, Cocaine, Prostitutes, Immagrants, etc... Thatz just how shyt werks.. but w.e. Takez it Ez out there folks.. Drugz kill... People on Drugz kill (when trying to drive after)... :D be safe

+9999999999999

if weed is so bad...then why is holland one of the most secure nations in the world? :bigthumbu form my understanding, most European countries allow weed use

whiterabbit7500 said:
you take a drunk, and someone stoned, and the drunk is faaaar more likely to be aggressive then the stoner.

...unless their fighting for food. in which case i think we know who would win :rolleyes:

lmao :bigthumbu

i was arguing with my brother about this last week.

can they arrest you if they THINK your high?
like nothing in the car, but everyone in the car is zooted.
no, right?

KiNgFp said:
i was arguing with my brother about this last week.

can they arrest you if they THINK your high?
like nothing in the car, but everyone in the car is zooted.
no, right?

im pretty sure they cant.
i smoked again today, it was also fun.

Back
Top Bottom