Drugs

quiz1262outcome4.gif

hmmmm...kkkkkkkkkk

lol i think i was in D.A.R.E.
what does D.A.R.E. stand for?

DownSouthS13 said:
^^ all waste of money....just my opnion...kep your head clear and everything will be ok!

have you ever tried any?

wow thats fuckin crazy.
i had the shirt in my closet for years... so i know i was in it...
but i was always stuck on 'D.A.R.E. to keep kids off drugs', and then when it came down to what does D.A.R.E. stood for, i dont think i ever knew =] Thanks

hell ya, some people like to take shit too far and OD,
i think thats one reason why people look @ drugs so negativly..
dont get me wrong, i agree, drugs are expensive and waste of money, this and that, EXCEPT for 2, and one of the people dont even consider a drug, is a plant. Everyone loves smokin a joint here and there right??

why legalize it??? alot of niggas will go broke cuz they cant sell the shit on the street, that shit'll be in gas stations in lil joints the day is legalize.

if your ever stressed out, and feel like the worlds comin to an end, go to any gas station, get you a dutch or phillie, get @ me, and ill we'll smoke =D

are we even a loud to discuss drugs on here?

think about it man...

the majority of weed use is between the ages of 13-21.
most kids between those ages do it because its not allowed...therefore...its cool.

if you legalize it, you take away the thrill of doing it illegaly, so most everyone but the hardcore addicts/medical users should leave it or do it less.

thats just my .02 on it

whiterabbit7500 said:
think about it man...

the majority of weed use is between the ages of 13-21.
most kids between those ages do it because its not allowed...therefore...its cool.

if you legalize it, you take away the thrill of doing it illegaly, so most everyone but the hardcore addicts/medical users should leave it or do it less.

thats just my .02 on it

lol i like 2 cents.
but thats not necessarily about the 'trill of doing it illegaly', im sorry, smoking is better when your not TRILLED about the cops taking ya ass to TGK

try gettin off work, get you somethin to eat, take a shower, turn on the tv, roll a blunt (if you gotta get, get a massage) and lay back

JiujitsuDrift said:
If i recall....Nate Dawg said smoke weed everyday..

lol if everyone just smoke a blunt, we'd all be cool :bigthumbu

people need to relax.. like DownSouth wanted 2 beat my ass cuz i said white people wit grillz look funny.

Back
Top Bottom