Driveway Road Course in Lakeland florida

MacMurphy

The Beard-O
Driver
lol anyone ever see this http://www.worldcarfans.com/109022317274/google-earth-reveals-racetrack-driveway

racetrack-driveway-lakeland-florida_3.jpg

Last edited:
yea.. im going to bartow this weekend for my girls family.. its really close to there and im deff gonna check this out knock on a door or something there's no mail box in front of the gate though only thing weird :bigthumbu looks pretty cool

Pretty sure that's the home of some famous drag racer, I remember hearing about it, also has a 1/8mi single lane drag strip to do testing.

Also found out Rod Millen has his own rally course at his ranch in New Zealand

[yt]81DeYYK8Dtc[/yt]

yeah I remember seeing this years ago and thinking it was awesome as fuck. I want that house.

In reality, you don't even need to win the lottery, land in the boonies like that can sell for $20k/acre, then build a $120,000 home (of course with a sweet garage) and put in about $75,000 worth of pavement (In total about $300,000) and boom you have a pretty realistic dream house for a gear head that works really hard.

you know I jst realized that the first section looks alot like ebisu south without the elevation change

i wonder if they would let me drift on it. im going on Sunday to see if they'll answer the door bell :shady: On Google maps it doesn't show a mail box or anything but a closed gate, im curios if the property is for sale *DREAMING*but property is cheap as hell in that area*POLK Cnty=Capitol of Meth. But i will post pics up close and Hopefully a video if all works out and somehow i got to drift it :eek: :bigthumbu

Merry X Mas Guys :driving:

Back
Top Bottom