Driver Pre-registration for March 10th @ Sun Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAVE $$$$$$$
Driver Pre-registration will begin Thursday January 10th
Caged Drivers $150
Non caged $100
($50 from the caged drivers will go into the pot for the prize money and $25 from the non caged will go into another pot for their prize money)
Pre-registration WILL END Feb 10th and the prices will be
caged $200
non caged $150

you can do this @ www.jackson-performance.net or in person at Jackson Performance or by mail 1450 nw 14th ave Pompano Beach Fl 33069.

Don't know if my cage will be in if I pre register for solo can I just send you the rest if I want to run the caged class?

ill be registering soon!

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

any info more on the event? tire changer?

Don't know if my cage will be in if I pre register for solo can I just send you the rest if I want to run the caged class?

Thats not a problem

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

ill be registering soon!

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

any info more on the event? tire changer?

Yes the Xtreme Tire Changer will be there

We are working on an awesome Kick-Off party now. It will be really beneficial to pre-reg!

---------- Post added 01-31-2013 at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-30-2013 at 03:31 PM ----------

SAVE BY PRE-REGISTERING before Feb. 10th

I've got a stupid question. Are noobs welcomed to run in the non cage or anything at all or is it mainly a competition?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom