Drifting Toyota Celica

awesome...

A long ass time ago (like 18yrs) I had a 77 GT Liftback. Pretty fun to drive even though it had a gutless 20R. Bought it to use it as a pizza delivery car cuz it was only 800 bucks and very good on gas. Sold it right after I went from pizza delivery boy to waiter.

Had I known then what I know now...

You guys can still look for those cars, there is out there even in here last year i believe some dude was selling his 1972 or 1973 i believe it was a Toyota Celica ST Coupe it was yellow in good shape only was missing some interior and no engine or tranny but complete full body part wait im sorry he was missing the front bumper thats all but you can find that shit in ebay, still dudes you guys can find these cars around just look around and you will some , last month i checked on craiglist FL South and North 1 in North up in Orlando a dude with 1974 celica ST selling it for 1000 rust clean but engine was knocking so it needit to be towed to down here i made the call to go see it for the weekend a day later after i call the guy sold it to someone else that shit was gone in no time dude damm fuck i was mad angry, saw another 1 1976 gt celica in Georgia GA no engine or tranny full interior and need it new driver fender but the body pure solid just someone back on the guys car and fck up the driver front fender asking $500 for it but someone buy it already. few days after.. there still out there just do your homework with some cash you can get one of these cars with less than 1k $ in good shape. i got 2 celicas im looking right now and still for sale just need the cash now so damm badly.. my attorney took all my $$ for his honors service and im wipe out :mad::mad: fck im saving up again.

Look at this 1975 Celica GT with webers that shit sounds pure Orgasm Pre Ejaculation came without touching my dick pure sex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom