drifting spot

KA-T_S14

hi, just wondering if anyone knows of a good spot in the Miami area to drift besides the track, ive been looking around but only public parkinglots is what i have found. if anything is hidden around, please share...

noboys gonna share their secrets with u like that, go to meets and events make real friends and then ppl will tell u good spots or just cruise around behind plazas and see wat u can find business plazas specially (like warehouses and office buildings)

thats what i want to do, just go to the track, just that ive been drifting on the streets and wanted to find a nice spot to do it outside of the track. by the way, where and when are the 240 meets in miami, just wondering so i can swing by and get to know some of the sfl drifters....

go to the Rectangle!!!!! huge street drifting meet.

is this the one behind dolphin mall??

Last edited:
1. google maps
2.look for spots
3.drive to found spot, check it
4.dont tell any1 about it
5.u know have ur secret spot :bigthumbu

imma win the lottery soon and open a daily open drift track! bw00p!
$15 entries for all day! bw00p!

whats the problem with going to the track?
just wondering

Most likely scared he's going to fail on the track and everyone gonna laugh at him and say he sucks behind his back. Not saying thats what goes on cause I don't believe so, but just that he thinks thats whats gonna happen.

Most likely scared he's going to fail on the track and everyone gonna laugh at him and say he sucks behind his back. Not saying thats what goes on cause I don't believe so, but just that he thinks thats whats gonna happen.

Just cause I haven't been to an event doesn't mean what you stated above, just that I've had much more important things to worry about and haven't been able to attend, beside of the fact that I never knew when the events were taking place since I've only been on the forums for 3 days, and drifting wise, well you be the judge and try to keep up with me on the highway ramps to see if I'm a real failiure or who is... Just haven't had time for the track that's all...

thats what i want to do, just go to the track, just that ive been drifting on the streets and wanted to find a nice spot to do it outside of the track. by the way, where and when are the 240 meets in miami, just wondering so i can swing by and get to know some of the sfl drifters....

is this the one behind dolphin mall??

that place is full of security guards, i used to race motorcycles there and practice draggin the knee but i got caught lol.

Back
Top Bottom