Drifting @ Mineral Wells, TX

That is the type of place we need. Just a huge as concrete slab to go and have fun with. Something like 6 times the size of the fairgrounds.

they got a really really good cam that records in insane high quality resolution. and after that, the guy that edits the media knows what to do, something that i found verry hard while working with video editing was to max the quality vs small size.
Hm an question from me to you guys is if there is anyone that has any drift clips i could try to edit into something. :)

Can't that guy keep his fuckin bumper on? I'd be pissed if I hit it because it falls off everytime he goes and he obviously doesnt care to fix it.

Can't that guy keep his fuckin bumper on? I'd be pissed if I hit it because it falls off everytime he goes and he obviously doesnt care to fix it.

hahaha it falls off everytime yeah :p and hit other cars xD.

Ah.. that would be so cool. Ive been editing shit since ages ago and wow that would be really fun.

wish we had this kind of cone tracks here, theres not that many drifters in the city where i live to hang out with, atleast thats what ive know.

^ I've been saying that for years, but insurance for it is a bitch

I actually kinda have one of you at the moroso skid pad back you had your old car.

I was on a truck bed going to watch the road course and you had your run and I filmed it . I gotta find it.

Back
Top Bottom