Drifting in miami BITCH!

your missing out rodd, your going so fast in the vid, people are gonna think you already swapped the ls1 in.

love it guy best so far quality is very good love the part when jeepster was doing dounuts around you like very much keep it up we need that

I really like how Rodd is relaxed while drifting. "SHUT THE FUCK UP I GOT THIS" lol

whos the dude at the beginning of the vid driving the e28/30? looks exactly like some dude that went to my highschool and drove an e28 as well

Last edited:
kool vid guys, but like aerok said, im not down for patronizing miami by doing donuts in the skidpad.
the track runs were sick.:bigthumbu good quality.

lol... f that shit, bring it!! broke car and all.

homie, if my car wasn't non rolling with the motor in it i would of been out there...but one issue, NO INVITE in the first place. so 1: no clue of special day of fun, 2: no car to drive and 3: At least coulda woulda done some figure 8s or held someone hand while doing donuts. Im not cracking on driving skills, im just saying the video was lacking some excitment...thats all,

remember, critisism is welcome aint it! :D

lol and in response to AeroK. we arent here to show anyone that we are better than they are. we are not challenging anyone or anything of that sort. we are simply having fun. we obviously did more than just doughnuts but thats what they used for the shoot. keep in mind this isnt an "illegal spot". this is a legit "lets have fun" day.

i'm not talking bad things about the vid dude! all i saw with my eyes were donuts and in car footage of donuts...thats what it seemed like...lol

i mean come on...i can't even do donuts at the moment so more driving action than im seeing!

Last edited:
homie, if my car wasn't non rolling with the motor in it i would of been out there...but one issue, NO INVITE in the first place. so 1: no clue of special day of fun, 2: no car to drive and 3: At least coulda woulda done some figure 8s or held someone hand while doing donuts. Im not cracking on driving skills, im just saying the video was lacking some excitment...thats all,

i am talking bad about the vid dude! all i saw with my eyes were donuts and in car footage of donuts...thats what it seemed like...lol

i mean come on...i can't even do donuts at the moment so more driving action than im seeing!

ur right..but there was not alot of driving going on in the first place.it was like 2 seconds of driving and thats it. pete was really being a dick that day! like seriously he was yelling at everyone..i dont think we are welcome there anymore lol

i'm not talking bad things about the vid dude! all i saw with my eyes were donuts and in car footage of donuts...thats what it seemed like...lol

understandable i just dont want this to turn into a "i am better than you are" kind of situation. becuase honestly i drive for fun. hence why i only make it when i have the time to do so. there will always will be someone better than you out there and i learned that back in the day when street racing was cool. i know sfl can hold its own when it comes to competative drifting. there are a good amount of you guys out there that can make a bad ass video.

please remember this is the first of many. Smerk Films is starting to bring out the funk in driving and having fun. so give it times the videos will progress and everyone will have a shot at the spot light.

understandable i just dont want this to turn into a "i am better than you are" kind of situation. becuase honestly i drive for fun. hence why i only make it when i have the time to do so. there will always will be someone better than you out there and i learned that back in the day when street racing was cool. i know sfl can hold its own when it comes to competative drifting. there are a good amount of you guys out there that can make a bad ass video.

please remember this is the first of many. Smerk Films is starting to bring out the funk in driving and having fun. so give it times the videos will progress and everyone will have a shot at the spot light.

thanks ralf couldnt have said it better..seriously...i love u

there will always will be someone better than you out there and i learned that back in the day when street racing was cool. i know sfl can hold its own when it comes to competative drifting. there are a good amount of you guys out there that can make a bad ass video.

I know it was a little hard for you to understand but its cool man see you out there!

Back
Top Bottom