Driftfest/ter-tech Event At Gainesville May 27-28

Ter-Tech

FREEDOM!
Driver
Driftfest/ter-tech Event At Gainesville May 27-28 ITS ON

Driftfest and Ter-Tech will be hosting an event at the Gainesville raceway roadcourse on the weekend of May 27-28th. All the competing drivers need to have a minimum of 6 point rollcage.
Winner gets $2000.
second $1000
third $500

Entry fee for both days will be $125
There will be qualifying on saturday, to drop the drivers to top 32.
Sunday will be the finals. Also the not qualified drivers will be allowed to play around on the back side of the track, so they get extra seat time. We are allowed to use the track 14 hours each day thats 28 hours total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drifting!!! Sign up details will be posted later, so start saving NOW!!!
Sincerely

Harri Tervola
Ter-Tech, inc

Last edited:
Awsome. I'll definetly check it out!

And by roll cages being required, I can imagine tandems happenening?

nothings set in stone yet, so most likely the reg. fees will be said after everything is said and done.

Competition only im guessing. So only drivers with a roll cage can drive.

Are you seriously trying to make my s14 heavier? :\

putting a roll cage in my car is gonna be alot of work before this event

**** man im doing the comp in April, then i have to add a rollcage ****...damn it i finally got my wish of getting an event in Gainesville since the track is litterally 5 mins away from my house....damn it.

maybe I can get sean to dive in this event and let me drive also the s12 thanks to freethinker now has a 6 point cage

hmm... seems I will have to figure out a way to get a cage in my car, do something about the suspension and weld the diff before this event... oh man I have a lot of work ahead of me..

POLE-POSITION said:
i working on my PVC 6 point right now. plus i just did a stage 2 lightening.

PVC 6 point... That's a really good one man but I doubt it will fly with the tech inspection.. :D

ive been to so many events with no cages. ive only seen 0 deaths and 0 injurys. oh thats right they werent on ovals. so gayness. i guess we will need a SCCA drift license soon. Dan is the only person i know that is qualified to instruct those classes in SFL. I heard he accepts cash and intercourse with your girlfriend as payment.

you don't have to take part in the tandem competition, there for no cage needed easy answer to your problem.

Ter Tec what are you guys trying to accomplish by inforcing a rule on having a 6 point roll bar. Why isnt a 4 point roll bar good enough to compete with?

And a roll cage goes throught the entire car. engine bay/doors/trunk also its welded in. It is not possible to have a 6 point roll cage. It is a roll bar.

Back
Top Bottom