Dirty Handz Dirty Handz
Dirty Handz Dirty Handz
Dirty Handz Dirty Handz
Dirty Handz Dirty Handz
Dirty Handz Dirty Handz
Dirty Handz Dirty Handz

:D :D :D

TurboDreams954 said:
naw okami is just mad because they wont give him a monkey sticker until he slides and event lol.

I don't really care if Okami gets in a team or not, I don't even know half of you dudes, but at the last event in Hialeah Speedway, I remember seeing a black s13 coupe with two front red rims and a wack *** wing drifting around the big curve....kinda looked like okami's car.

Oh yeah our team

Night Drifters
Nelson-Coupe <---only one on this forum.
Noe-Coupe
Juan-Coupe&Hacth
John-Hacth&FC

Ahem, Dirty Handz is not a "drift team". We make our cars go fast, drink, go to titty bars, and make fun of Jose. That is all.

JH282 said:
Ahem, Dirty Handz is not a "drift team". We make our cars go fast, drink, go to titty bars, and make fun of Jose. That is all.

WHERE DO I SIGN UP!?

haha were in the process of getting a name for a team up here, section eight wont be alive for that much longer!

TTT: Team Ter-Tech

Hannu Tervola - AE86 Kawasaki Coupe

Harri Tervola - E34 535i Turbo

Antii Karro - E30 325e Turbo

Yaron Santiago - '92 S13 Hatch KA-T

Anthony Macaluso - '89 S13 Coupe SR

Tim moceri - '89 S13 Hatch SR

Sean Love - '89 S13.4 Coupe V8

guy that **** is crazy, its like a custom widebody, turbo kawasaki engine, sequential shift, HUMONGOUS EBRAKE lever. Completely stripped, very menacing car man. Hannu and harri are totally awesome

Damn thats not even an ae86 anymore it some prototype car lol. Man, Ter-Tech doesnt mess around do they? The 86 reacts good to an engine with instant response, sport bike engine have great response.

I'm surprised they didn't do the Hayabusa V8 idea from England (two Hayabusa engines mated together). I read about that and it produced like 300+ naturally aspirated horsepower and the redline was something crazy like 10k. But the Kawasaki idea is also awesome. I got to see and hear that in person sometime.

Back
Top Bottom