Drift Sessions feb 10th

hachi

Driver
driftflyer6.jpg

Drift Sessions will be on Feb 10th at countyline again. I know its the week before The Ter Tech nopi event but some of you guys expressed the need of some practice before moroso event to get a little warm up before nopi. And others had told me they wouldn't be able to make the moroso and they were dieing for some practice. As some of you guys already know I don't get much say in when i can through events. I pretty much have take what he gives me. So i apologize to all the guys at ter tech i hope this doesn't affect you guys. I will be sending my pre reg ASAP for the 16th event so i look forward to seeing you guys up there. Contact me with any questions by pm. There will be a tire changer.

As for the event please read the following!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE WEAR PANTS!!!!!!!!
NO PRE REG!!!!! PAY AT GATE!!!!
50$ driver NO PIT PASSES!!!!!!
15$ spectator 10$ ride alongs ( cause of insurance increases sorry )
Tech: Helmits, lugs, seat belts, PANTS!, batt tied down, etc....
Roll in at 9am
Start at 11am
PLEASE WEAR PANTS!!!! NO PRE REGS!!!!!!!
PAY AT GATE!!!!!

Last edited:
damn tim i dont have tires for both events ill probrobly be there spectating since im sliden for free at moroso.

Tim I Am In Like Always.... Also Let Me Get Some Flyers.... I NORMALLY TAKE 10 TIRES... ALL WITH 90 % OR NEW, I LEAVE THERE WITH MAYBE 2 LEFT..LOL BUT THATS ME LOL... I DONT HAVE POWER SO I DO LOST OF BURN OUTS FOR THE CROWD, CAUSE I REALLY CANT DRIFT...

last event i brought 2 sets. i destroyed one set and im still riding on the other...but then again i suck.

Last edited:
Ight im a newb to the event thing, how many pairs should i bring i got a pair in my garage brand new and the ones on the rear in the z right now are about 60 percent. How many tires do you guys think a beginners first event should burn up? And how many does everyone else bring?

^spectating is 15 ridealongs are 10. So if you wanna ride with people you gotta pay an extra 10 or be a driver.

Back
Top Bottom