Drift Sessions @ Countyline Dragway - Sept. 13

I'm going to this event to...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes:oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff:laugh::laugh:

yea too bad that single cam would never make it to the curb boooog booooogg :bigthumbu

that totally didnt work:

! We did not find an exact match for your search, but we found a similar location:
did you mean:
* Use this similar location: [1008-1012] W Okeechobee Rd, Miami, FL 33166
* Revise your search and try again.

fail.

that totally didnt work:

! We did not find an exact match for your search, but we found a similar location:
did you mean:
* Use this similar location: [1008-1012] W Okeechobee Rd, Miami, FL 33166
* Revise your search and try again.

fail.

You tried this link?:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=110934348244118805165.0004360875412c4c2f91a&ie=UTF8&z=19

so the nthis contest will be a solo format and tandem will just be for fun?
Indeed.

New azenis are ready Bladder.

If I see that car acting the same way it did at Desoto, you're losing points!

Last edited:
bladder whos judgeing? how many runs you think were gonna get? need to know how many tires to bring.

bladder whos judgeing?

You'll find out on Sunday

how many runs you think were gonna get? need to know how many tires to bring.

Don't expect too many runs. The people who advance will get more runs than the people who get eliminated because the people who get eliminated won't get to run until all the people who advanced are eliminated. Did that make any sense? :confused:

"Don't get eliminated!"

You'll find out on Sunday

Don't expect too many runs. The people who advance will get more runs than the people who get eliminated because the people who get eliminated won't get to run until all the people who advanced are eliminated. Did that make any sense? :confused:

"Don't get eliminated!"

MXC LMAO gotcha :bigthumbu

i guess there's practice before? i never ran any layout there.

i havent either but like bladder said your not gonna get too many practice runs so you gotta learn fast. Oh and since you havent done it before make sure to carry alot of speed through the first corner or you wont link to the second one. To link the course you have to take the right line and by right line i mean a man line.:bigthumbu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom