Drift Sessions @ Countyline Dragway - Oct. 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
and is this event going to be a Halloween dressed up event? lol

If everyone else is willing to dress up then sure. Which I'm up for it although I need to figure out what to dress up as. I do know that BoostedKouki is dressing up as this:

jasonVorheesFridaythe13thRemake.jpg

at what point will the big events go back to daytime sunday evening events arent good for me i gotta work on monday (finish at 10pm then drive home and unload the trailer ,shower and get to sleep by 1 )not gunna happen how a bout a saturday night big event that would be awesome

at what point will the big events go back to daytime sunday evening events arent good for me i gotta work on monday (finish at 10pm then drive home and unload the trailer ,shower and get to sleep by 1 )not gunna happen how a bout a saturday night big event that would be awesome

i agree....us older folk need decent amount of sleep.

lmao thats awesome! idk how safe it is to wear it to the event seen that we all love to kill cones!

i agree....us older folk need decent amount of sleep.

More than likely the Nov. 22 event will take place in the daytime since the weather looks to be cooling down. But it's up to the track owner to switch the times.

If I can get an extra set of tires between now and then, I might try and drift my open-diff v6 camaro. This is an open event right? While I've had the chance to drift on occasion, I'm still a noob.

I fully expect to be antagonized to shit, regardless :D

If I can get an extra set of tires between now and then, I might try and drift my open-diff v6 camaro. This is an open event right? While I've had the chance to drift on occasion, I'm still a noob.

I fully expect to be antagonized to shit, regardless :D

Yup it's an open event. Just make sure you're able to pass tech or else you won't be able to slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom