Drift Sessions at Countyline Skidpad - May 29

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry it's early I'm pewping and bout to drive 8 hours back to the hood!

I'm not saying other people don't have jobs, what I am saying is that when the date is initially set people plan accordingly, only for it to be changed. Makes no difference if it is a saturday or a monday. But if its a date peopke will schedule according to what you initially post. No one sits around to entertain me or anyone for that matter, but I can bet I'm not the only one saying. "Shit, date changed now I can't go"

I'm not saying other people don't have jobs, what I am saying is that when the date is initially set people plan accordingly, only for it to be changed. Makes no difference if it is a saturday or a monday. But if its a date peopke will schedule according to what you initially post. No one sits around to entertain me or anyone for that matter, but I can bet I'm not the only one saying. "Shit, date changed now I can't go"

Thats why we have one every 2 weeks if you miss one get to the next one.
We gave you a week notice its the best we can do.

I've ben trying to make it for a month, but the dates been changed on now 2 seperate occasions. So its tough to make it if I think its one day and it turns out to be another day

Dropped the car off at the shop.
Hopefully I can make the saturday event.
Busy week ahead of me.

Back
Top Bottom