Drift Sessions at Countyline Skidpad - Dec. 20

By any chance can any one post the layouts? I always confuse them. Even if its in paint I'd appreciate it

ok well i decided im drift at this skid pad. its my first time ever drifting at askid pad soo if anyone can give any pointers, that would be awesomev:D

droptopdrifter
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-1 for newbie drifters...

Yeah dont let some of the people ruin it for you. People at the skid pad are as nice as they come. My first time out Bladder pulled me out of my car and got me to do ride alongs and even gave me some pointers on how to set up my car. Now I can link the courses they lay outs. Thats only after 4 events.
+100 for new drifters keeping the sport going. (People who are dicks and dont help will not get help from me)

droptopdrifter
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-1 for newbie drifters...

Yeah dont let some of the people ruin it for you. People at the skid pad are as nice as they come. My first time out Bladder pulled me out of my car and got me to do ride alongs and even gave me some pointers on how to set up my car. Now I can link the courses they lay outs. Thats only after 4 events.
+100 for new drifters keeping the sport going. (People who are dicks and dont help will not get help from me)

:bigthumbu i been going and riding along for a few events now. and can anyone draw up the layout please?

same here :bigthumbu

well use it to get a feel of the car, the feeling of sideways , and well just listen to all the knowledgeable people around that would be more than helpful if you ask them, also i would recommend you stop drifting at the last corner on the way back just so you could avoid hitting the wall :p , but just try and try and try!! is just practice :bigthumbu me I only have done it 3 times already and i'm still bad off course.. (since i don't street slide ) lol but is very fun ! good luck! btw: remember to adhere to all the rules like for example checking that your lug nuts are the adequate and the rims you will use are for your car, and hopefully your front tires are in great condition!:bigthumbu

-100 for the grey status
LOL:laugh::laugh::lolhittin:0wned:

Last edited:
well use it to get a feel of the car, the feeling of sideways , and well just listen to all the knowledgeable people around that would be more than helpful if you ask them, also i would recommend you stop drifting at the last corner on the way back just so you could avoid hitting the wall :p , but just try and try and try!! is just practice :bigthumbu me I only have done it 3 times already and i'm still bad off course.. (since i don't street slide ) lol but is very fun ! good luck! btw: remember to adhere to all the rules like for example checking that your lug nuts are the adequate and the rims you will use are for your car, and hopefully your front tires are in great condition!:bigthumbu

LOL:laugh::laugh::lolhittin:0wned:

thanks for the advice :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom