Drift sessions at county line june 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
tim im soory for the late notice but e's factory s13 (diego rodriguez) bought my spot. please make the correct changes thanks bill!!! sorry for the inconvience.:(

Dammit, Luis (ZenkiS14) calls me up from the event, and I feel like pulling on my nut hair. I am so frusturated I am not down there sliding. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!

^i totally feel you i was preregged and everything but the trans killed i hope you guys are having fun kickin ass ans stayin sideways wish i could be there with you.

i realy wanted to see and hear sas tearing it up and everyone else too im pissed i wish i could have got there today. i want updates howed it go? asap

whats the word? howed it go?

Last edited:
Well, I just got back and to tell the truth this was I can't really discribe it. Seeing as how I don't really know many people's name, and I spent most of my time at the starting line trying to ride along with other drivers. I don't know the track but when I rode with Dudocius the second and third corners were full of dirt and rocks, Bladder was announcing so he had me rolling, "let's just do all the annoucements in spanish! Mira la angular a esa carro!! Oh tenemo una problema e tang......:ugh:stuck!"....well they said somthing like that and I thought it was funny. Well I'll leave the drifting aspect to someone who can discribe it better.....sorry.

But I will say this; Dudocious thanks for letting me ride along and by the way my friends said that it was my fault that ur tire went bust....I'm bad luck. So the day was amazing and I have all new inspiration to get my car done and my ass out on the track......to drift!!!!:bigthumbu

awesome time today, juan slid a little too close to the wall :bigthumbu
but nothing broke, only thing that sucked was that my car wasnt there

i had a baller time today i improved alot. cant wait for the countyline night event that shit is gonna be sick:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

i just found out this was a drift event! the whole time i thought it was rally-cross!
no really, i had an awesome time i expected a lot worse out of myself but considering i've been setting up the car for SCCA more than drifting i think it went pretty well =)

i just found out this was a drift event! the whole time i thought it was rally-cross!
no really, i had an awesome time i expected a lot worse out of myself but considering i've been setting up the car for SCCA more than drifting i think it went pretty well =)

you did good man,you improved towards the end.

it was fun, a bit frustrating but it wouldnt be drifting with out the headaches.

i will try to make it to the night events.

i had a blast out there today, tires kept blowing up. Other than that, Thanks to those that tandem'd with me for the first time :)

you did good man,you improved towards the end.

it was fun, a bit frustrating but it wouldnt be drifting with out the headaches.

i will try to make it to the night events.

Yo, I'm totally not gay, but I love you nigga. Thank you again for saving my day letting me kill my 215s in your Miata.

And I'm sorry for finishing off the nitrous bottle in a single run..... and I'm sorry for that clutch........again.

- Erick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom