Not open for further replies.

hachi

Driver
CLOSED Drift sessions at county line june 8th

driftflyer.jpg

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
We will be having 1 TANDEM ONLY RUN GROUP, AND 2 SOLO ONLY RUN GROUPS
ALL TANDEM DRIVERS MUST BE APPROVED BEFORE EVENT
Also all tandem drivers must only tandem!!!! And solo run groups can not tandem!!!
No exceptions!!
TECH Requirements = Helmet, seat belts, lugs, batt tied down, Catch cans, no loose items in car, and PANTS AND SHOES!!!
$55 PRE REG if through paypal YOUR $50 CASH OR CHECK
Payments can be sent through pay pal but will be charged $5 transaction fee INCLUDED IN PRICE
$10 RIDE ALONGS Must have helmet, pants, and shoes!!!

Tire Changer will be there as always tire changes are $5 each and you must take your wasted tires.

NO SHOW BOATING!!!!!!

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RUN AGAIN!! EVER!!! ANY DONUTS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE!!
I'm pretty cool about most things but don't waste my time and other drivers time. We can not hot lap like Ter-Tech, do to the lay out.
There will be room for only 20 cars to run in the solo group.
And hopefully at least 10 guys will show up to tandem but no more than 16.
I Look forward to seeing every one again!! Lets have a good safe event.
Roll in about 9:30am

Pre approved tandems drivers, more will be added. This not a drivers list, just so they know they don't have to ask. Juan H, Ryan "Tic Tac", Shant aerok, Raffi aerok, Tim aerok, Kyle L, Erick Mahle, Estie, Pablo, Sean love, Guillermo "E30 Gangsta", Robert "dudocious", Jeremy Lowe, Hasy "no lsd needed", Anthony basileo, BOXMOD, Bigiepigie Nick, Chris Swan. If any of these guys do not want to tandem please let me know other wise you will automatically be placed in the tandem group.

[

Contact BLADDER_MASTER if you are interested in acquiring a media pass for this event. Also, this time around we will only have 10 media passes to give out. Because of that, it won't be as easy to get one. Contact BLADDER_MASTER for more details.

For those of you who are registered to drive at the event, please take the time to answer the following questions. The information will be used to help the crowd get to know you better. DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS IN THIS TOPIC. SEND YOUR ANSWERS TO BLADDER_MASTER. Thanks.

Name:
Username:
Dislikes:
Idols:
Favorite phrase:
Anything else you would like the crowd to know:

Tandem / solo group
1. Pablo Falero- SMDG
2. Robert Pelaez - TEAM AWESOME
3. Estie Falero - SMDG
4. Josh Finklestein
5. Ralph Vidal - QUEER
6. Thomas Whidden
7.Alex Anciano
8 Jerry Warren
9 Jesse Vasquez
10.Christy Blanco

Solo Group
1. Ray Cano
2. Willam Stenger
3. Rodd Becker
4. Rogelio Cabrera
5. Alejandro Fonseca
6. Sergio Ochoa
7. Ricardo Ceballos
8. Ali Nasaar
9. Steve Larsen
10.Hector Rubio
11. Alexis Castillo
12.Mike Fabian
13. Sean Mcqueen
14 Chris Jackson
15 Emily Russell aka Moe sleepy
16. Kevin Phillips
17. Anthony Nieves
18. Firelei Alamanzar
19. Jimmy Constantelosv
20. Anthony Swan

Media:
1. Chris Cruz A.K.A Squeek
2. Zack Hughes
3. Christopher Larrea
4. Jerrimie Estelle
5. Nelson Queralta
6. Bryant Bustamante

Last edited by a moderator:
ah shit now i gotta bust my ass to get my car toghter and reliable in time i mised the last two im not mising this one. I need tires asap

for real me, suan, rodd, shane, robert, luis gotta get on it. Last time we all ran countyline toghther it was a blast

:[ I'm very disappointed I will be in Massachusetts from june 4th - june 16th.

I hope you all have a wonderful time, sorry I wont be there to snap pics. *cries in the corner*

fail is anna still coming wont be the same with out the dyno

Maybe. If not, Ill still pitch in or something if you guys do the bbq. You know Im always down to help a little lovedyno support <3

actually i think you guys still have tons of water, from us. ;]

Man, I wanted to go last time but I couldn't make it. I'm not gonna miss this one. But I fail, so I'll be going as a spectator. How much to just show up and watch you guys tandem............no homo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom