Drift Sessions 2/10/08 Video thread

etxxz

Driver
since i have nothing better to do (i should study actually) i'm going to post the vids that we took today. got some more uploading. pic department was covered by all of the media people. not us.

here goes nothing:

miata.ryan vs [name].crazy rx-7 tandem
[yt]vtzuju0jqKE[/yt]
E30.Erick vs miata.Ryan:_______---> i think erick blew his intake coupler in this run = no power
[yt]yuIA9r_YnI8[/yt]
myself
[yt]YFbA6WP0BNA[/yt]
more of my crazy bimmer
[yt]pTj7Hn9v5Rs[/yt]

post yours, if they're good i'll move them to this first post:woot:

YES thanks soo much dude you fucking rocked out there today luis....soo glad you finally have the power!!!

jajaja thanks man i enjoyed every second of it...specially my newly found torque band! too bad the rx-7 vid was taken with that angle it doesnt do justice to how close your bumpers were

I found that I blew an intake fitting past the throttle body (hence why my car was idling at 4000rpms), which means at any given time I was boosting MAYBE 3psi..... all day.

Fun :D

I can now say I know what it's like to drive a hachi! :D

Clutch kicking my life away with no working ebrake! My recipe for the sweeper extension to the turn around cone was 3 clutch kicks, lock all 4 brakes, drop it to first, and rotate. :laugh:

^^ &
Man luis your e30 is nuts!!! NA POWER FTW!
2 words: POWA FTMSW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:laugh:

that black FC sounds crazy.
willing to bet that was a straight pipe. sounds sexy when it revs high
I can now say I know what it's like to drive a hachi! :D

Clutch kicking my life away with no working ebrake! My recipe for the sweeper extension to the turn around cone was 3 clutch kicks, lock all 4 brakes, drop it to first, and rotate. :laugh:
jajaaja been there...and recently :bigthumbu

idk how you do it (idk how you car stands it!), you need that e-brake man

willing to bet that was a straight pipe. sounds sexy when it revs high

I actually have one muffler under the car, but I guess she's still pretty loud. Thanks for the vid:bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom