Drift Night 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearcat

Driver
flyerthangthang_copy.jpg

From 10am to 4pm there will be a closed practice 10 driver max.

It will cost you 150.00 to drive all day 10-4 then 4-11. You get 1 (yes 1) person in as crew (indivdual will be given an additional driver wristband)

I will list those that hav already expressed interest. The rest claim your spot.

NOTE: I am not going to collect money this go around in advance BUT if you flake on me, I will NEVER allow you at the closed practice EVER.

1. Jermey
2. Dan
3. Gary (your car fixed?)
4. HK
5. HK
6. HK
7. HK
11. Josh (maybe)

Pretty much 3 open spots. Claim them BUT YOU BETTER FUCKING COME THROUGH or you will be on my shit list.

-Josh

Last edited:
^pablo if my supras reliable ill help you put in the tranny then we go slide :bigthumbu

Newby here!!

Hey guys! what are the requirements to drift, I finally put my car together and I want to get out there and go sideways ! ! Never done it b4,

Also, How do I put on an avatar?

Last edited by a moderator:
^you have to drift an event to get a avatar

helmet, no leaks, good ball joint, all lugs on car, working seat belts or certified harness theres tons of stuff. this is just generic tech though i dont know how they do tech at OSW.

How often are events? And what are the locations they are mostly held?

BTW, Im going to attempt to drift my 91 camaro v6, go to cardomain.com and search for excellegions

just found out the nopi ohio is the same day. im not too sure what is going to happen but i may end up going to nopi in erie PA and then stayin in OH for a week then goin to nopi ohio. i need money and shit though.

yea i wanted to go but NOPI.

damn your schedule. heh. and to answer the camaro guy's q.... you can slide it long as you are smooth/tires setup a little. judging from your cardomain id say run atleast a 245-265 out back to start learning on. i hope to god its a 5 spd as well.

desoto drift is this sunday in sarasota/bradenton area and is 20$ pay at the gate to drive. i'll be there if you want instruction, however i cannot make osw. id love to see you car in action tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom