Drift Documentary : We Are Drift - Backwards @ Nikko

The Redline 03

Fierro A Fondo=Never Lift
Driver
The DVD is still set on course for a mid to near end of year release. Drifting seems to be climbing at an amazing pace and if your not entering corners backwards your not trying hard enough. Nikko is a great circuit to find out where the current level of drifting is at. Drivers from all around Japan travel to Nikko so its a real treat to see so many different driving styles.

[ame="http://vimeo.com/9910827?hd=1"]Drift Documentary : We Are Drift - Backwards @ Nikko on Vimeo[/ame]

dammit, that makes me so amped to go drive.

im not sure that FD has many courses this could even be usable. Not really much at long beach, not extreme at atlanta but maybe, not at wall, not seattle, sonoma yes, vegas probably, irwindale no.

so 1 yes and 3 maybes? we are such high speed/broad turn freaks in FD and with entering backwards you loose so much momentum. but it really is amazing to see.

^^
failing at this on that 2nd left can end on a really bad note.

I know... oh you thought I was gonna do it? lol yea right, I dont want to park my car on the wall, boxmod said there werent many track that we can do this on so i gave him a hint.

however, I'll see wat we can do to have the wall moved... then yea sure I'll try it.

yeah the turn off the long straight is perfect for this. SO hopefully we get to drive there more often.

Back
Top Bottom