Drift Demo at homestead speedway

anthonyvop said:
Great event.

I big thanks to Tim for putting it together.

Also Thanks to Eric, Shanti, Juan and Tim for the great interview.

What was that website again?

I got interviewed? lol

By the way, the most awsome Christmas present I could have ever bought. Anyone that was there Saturday and Sunday knows what I have been through.

Tim, you are the man for helping us get drifting at Homestead.

Thank you to the people who helped me with my car:
Ben
Tim
Jay
Estie
Pablo
Frank
Manny
AeroK
Kyle
David (that Pollo Tropical really hit the spot man)

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry, I had a hell of a weekend, little (nor good) sleep, and it's definetly late but thanks again.

And finally... thanks to this bimmer.... all said and done, this thing is a tank. Saturday at 10am everyone was asking me how I was going to make it home...... Sunday at 2pm this car was tearing it up at the track while with a completely mangled front end.

One hell of a weekend dude.... most definetly.

oh erick he meant ryan he just got my name mixed up with yours he intereviewed all 4 of us yesterday

i had a good time!.. for some reason was exhausted at the end of the day when i did nothing! lol...
and next time... someone carry a boom-box with some funk to play for sebastian! hahahahaha

I had a blast this weekend.
thanks ti Tim and his crew for setting this up for us.
props to all the drivers for showing the FARA guys that we rock the house, and for the love and sportsmanship on the pits, it shows that we are all in it for the love and tha that we want to grow together and i think thats great :bigthumbu

props to Esti for rocking that track 1st place!!!

thanks for everything guys, thanks u tim for setting this up, it was a huge opportunity for me to get out there and drift that track. Congrats to Estie and Juan winning the trophies, u guys killed it all day with consistency. I had a blast, one of the best demos ive done!!!!!

can i get a amen???????

and the whistle goes whoooop whooooop

just like guille said. we are more tightly knit than most groups/forums, hell friends in general. i look at the people that come out to events and i can honestly say we are like one big family. cause we don't just get together for events, we get together to chill and eat shit its awesome. you guys are a great group of friends. and days like yesterday shows it. props to everyone

Last edited:
FUCK YES !!!
thanks again tim and everyone out there
this forum and the people rule!

GYEAAAH SON SMDG + AK = the shit boss WhooT whooT TIC TAC WHERE DA GOLD AT SON that shit was off the chain

THANKS TO
FARA, UNITED FENCE, Homestead Miami SpeedWay, underage scalywag models, and the man of the year TIM!

and that fat guy that was raggin on everyone him to

watch them tow balls

5 MINUTE PITSTOPS I WANT TO ARGUE FOR THEM NOOOOWWWWW

YEUNG MING "nah son this shit is ghetto, bafrooms outside an shit"

ABOOSH why you a givin a me da evil eye!

haha good times reminds of the the good ole days! ya feel me cuz

and da whistle go whoo whooooooo

Ayes said:
GYEAAAH SON SMDG + AK = the shit boss WhooT whooT TIC TAC WHERE DA GOLD AT SON that shit was off the chain

THANKS TO
FARA, UNITED FENCE, Homestead Miami SpeedWay, underage scalywag models, and the man of the year TIM!

and that fat guy that was raggin on everyone him to

watch them tow balls

5 MINUTE PITSTOPS I WANT TO ARGUE FOR THEM NOOOOWWWWW

YEUNG MING "nah son this shit is ghetto, bafrooms outside an shit"

ABOOSH why you a givin a me da evil eye!

haha good times reminds of the the good ole days! ya feel me cuz

and da whistle go whoo whooooooo

ah what? lol fuckin ayes :laugh:

He's relating to the driver's meeting, and our stay at the Deluxe Inn Motel in Homestead. :lol:

mad fun and i would have not wanted to crash my car at any other track or in front of any othere croud of spectators thy where all drivers thank you tim and im looking forward to doing it again man i love that track elivation change for the win makes me want to pick up and leave this country for real mountens

nothing like a good thash in the morning to get the juices flowing. i had a great time and look forward to doing this again. im sorry i missed the after party.......there's always next time.

Every time I come down to SFL it's awesome. The track, the drivers, everything was awesome. Thanks hachi for giving me the opportunity to drive the track, and thanks everyone that came out. It sucked that my car shit the bed (or at least I thought it did). I guess the engine is fine, I checked it out the next day. It looks like I missed a good 2nd day, but I didn't feel like taking the chance with the car, oh well.

Back
Top Bottom