Drift Demo at homestead speedway

hachi

Driver
Well some of you may already know but just incase, I have set up a drift demo at homestead speed way on dec 22nd and 23rd. With the hopes of throughing future events at homestead speedway in 2008. So far it looks pretty good but we have to put on a demo first. So please come out and support us. I have got 8 guys to show up and rip up the infield. Special thanks to Juan, Erick, Ryan, Kyle, Jeremy Lowe, Shant, Pablo, and Estie for steppin up there game. Check out the info on the flier. Look forward to see all of you guys there. Hopefully this leads to bigger things for SFLdrifters, The South Florida drift scene, and Drift Sessions. And big thanks to Bladder, you rock :rockon:

11292007115856pmhg7.jpg

*focuses hard* I forsee you giving me a painted door and fender sometime in the near future....... o_O

It would be great to see people I know drift Homestead. Hopefully everything goes well so we can have events there. Thats a place I dream of drifting :bigthumbu .

Last edited:
yes um in feild uuummm... tandam?? maybe well we all have cages so what douse it matter hopefully this leads to bigger and beter things thanks tim... but right now mind is set on desoto and then demo
thanks tim

set groupe of drivers

baller im gonna try to make it down there. we shall see how much desoto takes out of my wallet. -SAS

thanks tim, im honored to drive that track and put on a demo... because back in 04, we were the guys watching the falken guys drift the infield, now were the ones putting on the show... feels awesome!!!

cant wait to drive with all the guys..... tandem or not, this shits gonna be good ol south florida fun!!!

........i prefer tandem :bigthumbu

Day after my b-day.

I will be there for sure. Can't wait to see you guys tear it up.

Man I hope this will allow for sessions there in 08.

Back
Top Bottom