Votes: 1 14.3%
  • DD7

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenkiSX

Driver
lol well I just found out thiers going to be an even in georgia on September 11, and it looks like its going to be pretty freaking awsome. But I cant do both, so I have to choose 1. Which do you think I should do? DD7 or Drift911?

i say do drift 911 its something different and u can meet new people there and plus you have never been there; you have been at ocala before!!!!

I say Ocala. Drift 911 might offer you something new, but remember... it'll happen again soon enough. DD7 happens once in a blue moon, you drove there once and you didnt take that good advantage of the track.

Go to Ocala, finish what you went there to do.... ***** slap everyone else, and be happy. Plus, another thing Ocala will have is the SFLDrifters crew...... that's 1/2 of the trip alone right there..... and does Drift911 give out free Red Bulls?

- Erick

Last edited by a moderator:
your going to have say stuff like "chit" or "Fuk" and stuff. and I think i may be leaning towards ocala. I really didnt do what I wanted last time because of the tire problem.

I highly doubt you'll pass up free Red Bulls and chilling with us for another drift event. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom