drift 411 proam at moroso!

I asked them about it but they said they werent so sure if they were hosting it or not because of $$$. I told them to contact Ter-Tech for more info but that's the last I heard from them.

Although its not in bold like the other events, if you go to drift 411's site and check out the events section you will find the date is august 4th. It probably not definite right now but its an idea.

il be there if thy do

rwdrift said:
I asked them about it but they said they werent so sure if they were hosting it or not because of $$$. I told them to contact Ter-Tech for more info but that's the last I heard from them.

no you wont. not if you dont get the fuck back down here and put your car together!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

more than likely that event wont happen since the date is not open at moroso, maybe I'm wrong but thats what I was told, the next open date was Sept 2nd and we took it

Ter-Tech said:
more than likely that event wont happen since the date is not open at moroso, maybe I'm wrong but thats what I was told, the next open date was Sept 2nd and we took it

I will be 100% prepared for this one.

Back
Top Bottom