dougfresh...

Ok So heres the deal. Back in February, i purchased a RX-7 T-II shell from douge, in exchange for a cash amount on his part, and my vert 240sx. So basically it was my vert for his RX-7+Cash. He came down to miami just as planned and brought the RX-7 with a lil cash and told me he would have the rest for me in a week or two. No problem, that was already agreed upon before he came.
A week went by and still nothing. Kept in contact via phone and he explained to me the job he was doing and that his client had yet to pay him due to last minute touch ups. No problem
2 weeks goes by and still in phone contact. More or less the same thing, the client is adding last minute things and he is awaiting payment.
3weeks, a lil less phone contact but as long as im updated im not to stressed about the situation.
Fast forward a lil to the past week or 2. No phone calls answered. No PM's or Emails answered or returned. So its only safe for me to assume that i've been ripped. I believe he is with "http://www.hybrid-performance.com" and they were up until very recently a vendor of the forum if im not mistaken.
If i have to take a trip up to Orlando or w/e to handle this i will but im hoping someone on the forum knows him and can get in contact with him. I did not want to put him or hybrid racing on blast but its been almost 3weeks with no contact and im just about thru waiting. Will NOT do business with him again So just a heads up i guess....

Ok So heres the deal. Back in February, i purchased a RX-7 T-II shell from douge, in exchange for a cash amount on his part, and my vert 240sx. So basically it was my vert for his RX-7+Cash. He came down to miami just as planned and brought the RX-7 with a lil cash and told me he would have the rest for me in a week or two. No problem, that was already agreed upon before he came.
A week went by and still nothing. Kept in contact via phone and he explained to me the job he was doing and that his client had yet to pay him due to last minute touch ups. No problem
2 weeks goes by and still in phone contact. More or less the same thing, the client is adding last minute things and he is awaiting payment.
3weeks, a lil less phone contact but as long as im updated im not to stressed about the situation.
Fast forward a lil to the past week or 2. No phone calls answered. No PM's or Emails answered or returned. So its only safe for me to assume that i've been ripped. I believe he is with "http://www.hybrid-performance.com" and they were up until very recently a vendor of the forum if im not mistaken.
If i have to take a trip up to Orlando or w/e to handle this i will but im hoping someone on the forum knows him and can get in contact with him. I did not want to put him or hybrid racing on blast but its been almost 3weeks with no contact and im just about thru waiting. Will NOT do business with him again So just a heads up i guess....

Doug no longer works for Hybrid-Performance so do not in any way relate this thread to that shop. This was a private sale between you and him. :bigthumbu

as far as contacting Doug regarding this matter. I will see what I can do for you.

Last edited:
Ok my mistake with adding hybrid performance. Anyways.. i was in touch with douge today. Supposed to meet up with him this weekend. He had an emergency and was not in town.

Back
Top Bottom