Don't you wish you could own a nice S13 like this one

RIP Tim!!!!!! It was the right decision to crush the car, anyone else who says other wise can go fuck yourself, and if you have a problem with it roll up to Tampa and talk to his friends, im sure they'll smash your teeth out.

34471_1239054116923_1846401735_455389_6482585_n.jpg

they shouldve atleast tossed it in the air a couple of times while they were at it...

rip to the dude..

RIP Tim!!!!!! It was the right decision to crush the car, anyone else who says other wise can go fuck yourself, and if you have a problem with it roll up to Tampa and talk to his friends, im sure they'll smash your teeth out.
I seriously LOL'd hard as fuk at this one...

i bet that felt so good crushing your buddies car because you knew he wanted it that way... i thought it was hilarious because i saw this on fb and people were literally crying... hahaha, best part to me was that the wheels were still so perfect! lol too bad he passed... he had TASTE!

With all do respect to Tim, if he told you to crush it then its good you fullfilled his wish. If he didnt tell you to crush it, your a fucking tool and I hope you die in an accident to save the rest of the 240s on earth from your drifting/life choice fails.

With all do respect to Tim, if he told you to crush it then its good you fullfilled his wish. If he didnt tell you to crush it, your a fucking tool and I hope you die in an accident to save the rest of the 240s on earth from your drifting/life choice fails.

it was clearly stated that this was his wish... so now you can jump into a box of dicks ass first.

w/e. I thought you guys were crushing it because you thought it would be funny to video tape and I got angry because I thought your excuse was "he would of wanted it".. Im happy you fullfilled your friends wish. grow up, im not comming back in this thread.
RIP Tim and his car.

w/e. I thought you guys were crushing it because you thought it would be funny to video tape and I got angry because I thought your excuse was "he would of wanted it".. Im happy you fullfilled your friends wish. grow up, im not comming back in this thread.
RIP Tim and his car.

You just messed with my boy Vas. Nobody messes with the Vasgina.

damn such a nice car, seems like a waste but if thats wat its owner wanted i guess its the right thing to do

yes you are. because you are going to want to see my response... sorry to disappoint you.

Dude, I like ur style, more and more every time u post
No homo.

If Tim owned a fucking bugatti, he would want it crushed, and then everyone to post it on bugatti forums so people would get pissed.

Tims dead, and he's still pissing you nerds off

FUCKING AWESOME!!!

HAHAHA

IDK who Tim is, I hope he rests in peace, but if that is your description of him, he seems like someone I most DEF would have gotten along with.

I am sorry for your guys' loss if he was your boy, hopefully is off to a better place, pissing better people off.

Anyone have pics of the car? PRE crushing day?

looks really clean

thx

Meh. Would have been cooler to part it. Crush shell and give hit mom/dad monies from part out. but if thats what he wanted. R.i.p.

Back
Top Bottom