Don't you wish you could own a nice S13 like this one

Aerok180

Driver
And then BAM.........Its a monster attacking my car!

[ame="http://vimeo.com/17240262"]Untitled on Vimeo[/ame]

The owner of the Caterpillar is a hatch driver. Haters gunna hate!!

Thats tims car. He didnt want any stupid fucking faggot owning that car and being, well, a faggot with it.

This is what he would have wanted.

dumb... the owner failed at his last request coulda sold it and donated the funds to something important... this just seems like a massive waste

situation is understandable.
but id take it and do events, win big in respect to him.

or atleast take the rpf-1's off lol

but if thats what the owner wanted, thats what got done!

dumb... the owner failed at his last request coulda sold it and donated the funds to something important... this just seems like a massive waste

Well considering he died very suddenly and young, I doubt he was all that concerned about donating his car funds to some great cause.

I wouldn't go as far to call it a massive waste, it's a 240.
It was more or less a sentimental gesture. You guys are getting lost in the few thousand dollar value the car had and clinching your butt holes at the sight of it getting crushed. It's a 240.
Deal and respect.

Last edited:
If Tim owned a fucking bugatti, he would want it crushed, and then everyone to post it on bugatti forums so people would get pissed.

Tims dead, and he's still pissing you nerds off

FUCKING AWESOME!!!

HAHAHA

my butthole wasnt puckered or anything ;) just sayin its a waste regardless if it was a fukin geo metro its a fucking waste... just glad it was a coupe :D

said he wasn't feeling too well, joked on facebook about giving everyone his things that night, didn't know he was hypertensive, had a massive heart attack, found him dead the next day.

heart issue if im not mistaken.

read the whole thread on TR with more in-depth posts...

crazy story , incredible looking car , and good friends who made the best outta the situation.

RIP tim

If Tim owned a fucking bugatti, he would want it crushed, and then everyone to post it on bugatti forums so people would get pissed.

Tims dead, and he's still pissing you nerds off

FUCKING AWESOME!!!

HAHAHA

Not pissed - Either way R.I.P. Tim

Back
Top Bottom