Donate please!

Tonymac

P I Z Z A
Driver
I've had my signature up for over a month and so far only 1 member of this board has donated - above and beyond what I was ever expecting from one person too (THANKS AGAIN Nat). I was really hoping more of you would help out for the cause. This Saturday is the walk and the last day for donations. I know we all have bills to pay, parts we want to buy, and events we want to run but any money you can spare at all would be much appreciated and you'll know its going to a great cause. Please help if you can! :bigthumbu

<3

You're more than welcome, I gave what I could. It's for a really good cause guys, Juvenile Diabetes (Type 1). Basically, your pancreas is dead and can't produce insulin.
Most of you that know me, know I have to inject myself with insulin 4 times a day, which is kinda a hassle. Imagine being 4, 6, 8 years old and you have to constantly inject yourself, can't eat all the sweets that your little friends eat, you feel kinda like an outsider at times.
Imagine, there's already a procedure that's been helping Type 1 diabetes sufferers. They inject a tem cell (don't quote me on this I'm going from memory) into your pancreas. I'm going off on a weird tangent, but damn it people fucking donate! Every little bit helps ♥!

Back
Top Bottom